Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Lady App-titude Track: So Help Me

Check out my hot, new, progressive synthcore single, “So Help Me“, burning up the dystopian soundtrack charts!

Comments

• Love it. What are you using for the drums?

• @MonzoPro said:
    Love it. What are you using for the drums?

Thanks! A buncha custom samples from a variety of sources, assembled in Kontakt and Battery, plus some EZ Drummer. At least 4 different custom kits involved.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Check out my hot, new, progressive synthcore single, “So Help Me“, burning up the dystopian soundtrack charts!

Not a dull moment - kudos!

• edited November 2018

@Lady_App_titude said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Love it. What are you using for the drums?

Thanks! A buncha custom samples from a variety of sources, assembled in Kontakt and Battery, plus some EZ Drummer. At least 4 different custom kits involved.

Ah right, thanks for the info - thought there was a lot going on there - good stuff :)

Funnily enough I was making a few rhythms with Battery today - triggering it via the iPad.

• Fabulous! Love it.

• @ALB said:

Not a dull moment - kudos!

Thanks, @ALB !

• @sch said:
    Fabulous! Love it.

Thx, sch!

• Mad Max Mayhem Music. It would be nice to hear over a video of those motorized battles.

Singers should be begging you to produce tracks for them given your arsenal of skills: writing, playing guitar and keyboards, and making music for any style that would suit the situation.

Keep 'em coming.

Thanks for the promised guitar solo too!

• @McDtracy said:
    Mad Max Mayhem Music. It would be nice to hear over a video of those motorized battles.

Singers should be begging you to produce tracks for them given your arsenal of skills: writing, playing guitar and keyboards, and making music for any style that would suit the situation.

Keep 'em coming.

Thanks for the promised guitar solo too!

Thanks, McD!

• Wild track, well done!

• Love it!.... Not my cup of tea (as I’m a Disco/Soulful/Deep House Nutter)... But I can appreciate the effort & your hard work in this fab production.... Nice one....

• @1nsomniak said:
    Wild track, well done!

Thanks very much! Definitely one my wildest yet!

• @studs1966 said:
    Love it!.... Not my cup of tea (as I’m a Disco/Soulful/Deep House Nutter)... But I can appreciate the effort & your hard work in this fab production.... Nice one....

Thanks a lot! I don’t really pay much attention to genres.. I just follow sounds and see where they lead me...with lots of accidents and last minute decisions along the way.

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@studs1966 said:
    Love it!.... Not my cup of tea (as I’m a Disco/Soulful/Deep House Nutter)... But I can appreciate the effort & your hard work in this fab production.... Nice one....

Thanks a lot! I don’t really pay much attention to genres.. I just follow sounds and see where they lead me...with lots of accidents and last minute decisions along the way.

That is the best way.. That’s what i do that too... Never plan nothing... See what happens... Jump in the deep end & see what come up... Let your ears do the talking ( if you get my drift?)... ;)

• Great track with neat construction and nice sounds!!

• Wow! I'm love with your track! :open_mouth:
    Awesome composition + mixing + overall production

• Had me bobbing me ‘ed whilst silently screaming ‘desiiiiiiiiire’. Awesome :)

• @Janosax said:
    Great track with neat construction and nice sounds!!

Thx, Janosax!

• edited November 2018

@senhorlampada said:
    Wow! I'm love with your track! :open_mouth:
    Awesome composition + mixing + overall production

Wow! Thanks so much! Not everyone‘s cup of tea, I imagine. Not mine, even, depending on my mood of a given day. But nice to hear from someone out there definitely feeling it!

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Had me bobbing me ‘ed whilst silently screaming ‘desiiiiiiiiire’. Awesome :)

Ha! Just a light fox trot for the Headbangers Ball! >:)

Thx!