Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• App is worth its weight in gold! My super favorite chord app which alllows

• edited November 2018

Nice app and a friendly developer, worth looking at.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    App is worth its weight in gold! My super favorite chord app which alllows

ALLOWS WHAT?! Now the world may never know...

• It is awesome.
    One thing I know it allows...

It allows you to play a whole chord with one button.
    But you probably figured that one out already. ;)

• Great app!
    If I could, I would buy it all over again.

• :D Ha! Sorry was walking when posted :D
    I love that it allows to play a melody on the onscreen keyboard while selecting full chords! Perfect for One Man Band live playing!

• Will this play nice with a rozeta+AUM set up?

• @1nsomniak said:
    Will this play nice with a rozeta+AUM set up?

In general, yes.
    What kind of stuff are you thinking of doing? I can check something particular, if you had something particular in mind.

• @CracklePot said:

@1nsomniak said:

In general, yes.
    What kind of stuff are you thinking of doing? I can check something particular, if you had something particular in mind.

Was thinking of replacing Rozeta Cells with it to sort of play through a sequence of chords and send them to other synths. My problem with Cells is it holds chords but theres no easy way to put them in there if I dont know how to play them on a keyboard.

• @1nsomniak said:

@CracklePot said:

@1nsomniak said:

In general, yes.

Was thinking of replacing Rozeta Cells with it to sort of play through a sequence of chords and send them to other synths. My problem with Cells is it holds chords but theres no easy way to put them in there if I dont know how to play them on a keyboard.

Yeah it has a good chord sequencer. You can enter chords a few different ways. All ways are pretty easy.
    But I donโ€™t think you can play anything shorter than 1 beat, or quarter note in most cases, whereas Cells has 16th notes up to 2 bars for time increments.
    Really, Cells has way more cool sequencer tricks, but if you just need a chord sequencer, then Navichord will probably work nicely.

• Navichord is fantastic. Highly recommended ๐Ÿ‘