Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dr Drum | Dr Drum Review

2»

Comments

• Just wanted to point out that I have no affiliation with @Buska.

Just in case anyone mistakes me for someone who can make real music (professional quality).

• edited March 2014

• @NoiseHorse said:

I think the point @Buska is trying to make here is that: without letting everybody know about it, all the great Musical geniuses have used Dr Drum to make their World-changing iconic masterpieces! Beatles of course, but also Dizzy Gillespie, Thomas Edison, Wang Chung, Gerry&the Pacemakers, and even Dr Stephen Hawking. (On his new EP "String Dub Theory") Proper respect is due this app. lol

Hehe

• Come on guys... Could you not detect the hints of sarcasm :D Kanye and lil Wayne musical geniuses lol...

I frequent the Propellerheads forums and this program had come up a few times there, always good for a laugh.

Just for the record I have never used dr.drum. I use ableton and reason, akai s900/s1100/s612 and an ensoniq eps16+. Yeah I like my oldskool gear :D

Just want to set the record straight! It was a joke guys :0

• Nicely done. You got me... :)

• Crap...if I had known that was sarcasm I wouldn't have gone off and bought it!

• edited December 2013

@funjunkie27 said:

Crap...if I had known that was sarcasm I wouldn't have gone off and bought it!

ooh damn. i hope THAT is sarcasm :)

• edited December 2013

Fine, I'll say it: I actually think Kanye is at least bordering on musical genius. Strong word so maybe not 'genius' but his beats are astounding. I wouldn't let the guy near my kid, mind you, but his beats...? Pretty amazing to my ears. As an MC though, I just don't get it. Emotionally honesty was refreshing initially but c'mon kids, send him back behind the mixer.