Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dr Drum | Dr Drum Review

edited December 2013 in Market Place

Download Dr Drum Free Trial: http://drdrum.com/download

The Dr Drum is represented by the latest music production software suited for everyone especially for beginners and producers who want to create professional sound using the Dr Drum and a computer. Whether its reggae, r&b, pop, rap, rock, or electronic beats on the PC or MAC the Dr Drum software will make it all happen.

Comments

• Oh my... I know you guys from Synthtopia (Worst Music App Promo Ever?).

Everybody needs to watch this promo video:

• Lol. Amazing!

• I love how the account who posted this is named 'ChaseCash'.

• Off the hook.

• That promo video makes me hate humanity.

• Why? They obviously don't qualify...

• edited December 2013

their comparison chart made my day :D

http://www.drdrum.com/images/comparison-chart.jpg

• I can't wait to be top-billin' in no time!

• Sick beatz bruh! Can't wait to be knockin out huge bangerz all night long.

• There's a guy in our local chip shop who does that...

• Life is short and I wasted 5 minutes of mine.

• @Sebastian said:

I love how the account who posted this is named 'ChaseCash'.

My first thought as well.

• edited March 2014

• well,who doesn't want to be a star in 10min?

• edited March 2014

• I'm gonna get it, then sue for the millions I was guaranteed to make. What a joke! That woman's voice is the antithesis of how the script is written. She, and the script sound so patronizing. Ick.

• Tecno......cool

• edited December 2013

So this is it! The secret of the pros! Music theory = nonsense!

I can't believe all the time and money I wasted playing instruments, recording and studying production techniques. I've been such a fool.

This is it guys, I just know it. Time to start picking out animal print vinyl wraps for my Ferrari.

• The video reminds me of a cross between Sesame Street and Goverment Propoganda :)

• wow, at least now I know the reason for me not having made it to the top (yet)..., see you guys at the next top-level-genious-festivities, who woulda thought this is so simple!, me a star with 48 finally!

• You guys might be surprised to hear this, but this program rocks! I have been using it for the last 2 years and it beats any daw hands down for those tight pro sounding beats. Don't be a hater. I've sold beats made with this to some of the most progressive musicians alive today (people like Kanye and little Wayne, true musical geniuses). You might be happy with apps like cubasis and samplr, but if you want to make real music (professional quality), you need this Dr. Drum.

• Really Buska? On which tracks do your beats appear? :P (And saying "they bought them but never used them" doesn't count.)

• edited December 2013

I would hesitate to call Kayne and little Wayne true musical geniuses. More power to them for making a living at it, but still...

• omg. That video. I cant help but think its a joke?

• @JamMaestro, if only. Other folks on the Image-Line forums and I all poked fun of this app a couple years ago, calling it Dr. Dumb. Dub Turbo is the other one, and they both seem to be made by the same folks. They really should develop for the iPad market instead, because their apps remind me so much of some of the apps I purchased when I first got my iPad, which were mostly musical toys as well, but were nice to use. And they need better advertisements as well. xD

• I think the point @Buska is trying to make here is that: without letting everybody know about it, all the great Musical geniuses have used Dr Drum to make their World-changing iconic masterpieces! Beatles of course, but also Dizzy Gillespie, Thomas Edison, Wang Chung, Gerry&the Pacemakers, and even Dr Stephen Hawking. (On his new EP "String Dub Theory") Proper respect is due this app. lol

• Beathoven already used it in his 10th Drumphony. Shit was dope!

• Maybe when he was 110% deaf.

• I love that Thomas Edison album.