Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eli's Cheeseverse - help support my 7 year old's cheese vlog

edited November 2018 in Other

Hey all - you guys and gals are always super supportive, so I'm hoping you can help me out.

My 7 year-old son has his own cheese vlog because he wants to make videos like his dad. We filmed a few on our recent Europe trip and this is the first (and shortest). He'd love it if you all gave some watches, likes and comments. He's got more coming, including one we filmed at the base of the Eiffel Tower.

Thanks for your support, all - he loves the attention!

Comments

• Awesome. Went and liked and subbed.
    Made me remember this. :)

• Current stats: 5 Views, 3 Likes.

Vote early. Vote often. Beats buying those damn Girl Scout Cookies so show support.

• Thanks @CracklePot - just showed him that you subscribed and he fist-pumped the air.

Seriously - you just made his day.

• @Daveypoo said:
    Thanks @CracklePot - just showed him that you subscribed and he fist-pumped the air.

Seriously - you just made his day.

Aw shucks, that news has made my day.
    :)

• Done. Although watching the video on an empty stomach might have been a mistake. I'm a huge cheese fan.

• @DougW said:
    Done. Although watching the video on an empty stomach might have been a mistake. I'm a huge cheese fan.

You need to get yourself to La Boqueria!

Thanks guys - this is a huge help.

• @McDtracy said:
    Current stats: 5 Views, 3 Likes.

25 Views, 7 Likes, 29 Subscribed.

• @Daveypoo I subbed and was happy to because I love cheese and not just the musical kind, a good mature Cheddar or a nice slice of Wensleydale

• You guys are all so fantastic - Eli's been on a high all day because of the likes and comments. Thanks so much - I'm having a terribly stressful day and this has really helped put a smile on both our faces. You have no idea how much difference this has made today.

Thank you!

• @McDtracy reports:

50 Views, 9 Likes and 30 Subscribed

• Subscribed and can’t wait for The Next Episode!

• We will, we will, Roquefort!

• @McDtracy said:

@McDtracy reports:

50 Views, 9 Likes and 30 Subscribed

60 Views, 10 Likes and 31 Subscribed.

I'd love to learn something about:

the history of cheese.
    the making of cheese.
    what's the best cheese for under $5. $10. etc.
    the most popular cheeses in parts of the world
    I'd watch that.

• @Daveypoo said:
    You guys are all so fantastic - Eli's been on a high all day because of the likes and comments. Thanks so much - I'm having a terribly stressful day and this has really helped put a smile on both our faces. You have no idea how much difference this has made today.

Thank you!

Just be careful kids can be pretty affected by using social media and doing YouTube channels. It may have been a really great day for him today, but at that age especially they can get addicted to the attention and then if the next post isn’t as liked can start to cause depression etc. My old band mate was pretty young 23 and did a bunch of YouTube and I think it caused him to fall into a depression because of it. He had been doing it since a teenager.

That said, obviously doing a YouTube channel is a great way to learn how to do a lot of things.

• @DMan said:

@Daveypoo said:
    You guys are all so fantastic - Eli's been on a high all day because of the likes and comments. Thanks so much - I'm having a terribly stressful day and this has really helped put a smile on both our faces. You have no idea how much difference this has made today.

Thank you!

Just be careful kids can be pretty affected by using social media and doing YouTube channels. It may have been a really great day for him today, but at that age especially they can get addicted to the attention and then if the next post isn’t as liked can start to cause depression etc. My old band mate was pretty young 23 and did a bunch of YouTube and I think it caused him to fall into a depression because of it. He had been doing it since a teenager.

That said, obviously doing a YouTube channel is a great way to learn how to do a lot of things.

Absolutely fair point, but also a good time for his old man to point out to him the power of having a network :)

• edited November 2018

I enjoyed this! Please do a segement on why American “cheese” is so gross.

Go Eli !!!

• Eli and I woke up this morning to 90 views and 32 subscribers!

Eli was blown away so we made this for you guys and gals:

Thanks again - this means the world to both of us. It made what was a pretty horrible day yesterday into a really great morning.