Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New ‘Korg’ Gadgets !

13»

Comments

• edited November 2018

Not necessarily. Some third party Module content is also not available on Mac. It seems to me that third party stuff is indeed licensed for individual platforms by Korg.

Edit: This makes sense since i.e. the Synthogy pianos are available on Mac but not on iOS. So, on the Mac they do not license it to Korg because they want to sell their own software. For them it is convenient to get a 'cheap' iOS version via Korg Gadget (Module). Same is more or less true for Propellerhead. For them it is also convenient to port all 'gadgets' that are in Reason to iOS without the need to port the whole thing especially when they can sell them one by one individually in Gadget. But on Mac it is a different story so I was wondering why the Stockholm gadget is not tied to iOS only.

Edit2: I am thinking too much. ;-)

• Stockholm works so well that now I want more!
    Maybe they're already discussing about the integration of other Reason classics (NN19, NN-XT, KONG etc)
    That would be my dream combo. B)

• @rs2000 said:
    Stockholm works so well that now I want more!
    Maybe they're already discussing about the integration of other Reason classics (NN19, NN-XT, KONG etc)

++1

• @rs2000 said:

I think it makes sense for Props to do this as Gadget is basically Reason for iOS. Certainly more so than Reason Compact 😂

• @Beathoven said:

@rs2000 said:

I think it makes sense for Props to do this as Gadget is basically Reason for iOS. Certainly more so than Reason Compact 😂

Lol no kidding. 😂

• Seriously when we get the new Gadgets, if they sound anything like this I'll be in 'chip coma-heaven' for a very long, long time :)

• @rs2000 said:

That is exactly why I think that Propellerhead may have a problem porting their stuff to Gadget Mac. It would canibalize Reason sales.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@SMKArtist said:

@Samu said:

@Beathoven said:

It’s not a definite then. It is slightly annoying to me that Gadget for Mac and Switch get top billing these days.

It's not even possible to buy Gadget for Mac at the moment :)
    If Korg plans to keep Gadget project sharing alive the versions will most likely stay in sync.

Worst case scenario would be that Gadget goes full on subscription, scary...

Yeah the evil "S" word. If that actually happened I would be on the phone with my Apple Rep asking for a full refund on everything Gadget. Gadget is pretty steep and I spent a ton on it.

My stance on subscription pricing has mostly lightened up. For instance, if they tried to create a content library to have people subscribe to (samples in Bilbao and the like), that's cool, and I may even give it a shot. However, if they think they're going to lock up the next version of Gadget behind a subscription paywall after the hundreds I've invested, there will be trouble.

1. Putting them on blast
    2. Ripping them a new arse
    3. Bothering @davis_korgrd every other day to make them switch it back.
    4. Change.org and other petition sites.
    5. And if switching the pricing like that is somehow illegal (i.e. the app no longer functions as expected), take out a class action lawsuit to receive either full refunds, or Korg switches back their pricing model.

I can assuredly say I've invested close to if not over $500 in Gadget and Gadget-compatible apps. I plan to continue investing in Gadget's IAPs and Gadget-compatible apps.

Okay Okay, let's just keep in mind, there are no plans for the "S" word. so let's just move on from this. It's not happening....let's not give anyone any retarded ideas.

• @SMKArtist said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@SMKArtist said:

@Samu said:

@Beathoven said:

It’s not a definite then. It is slightly annoying to me that Gadget for Mac and Switch get top billing these days.

It's not even possible to buy Gadget for Mac at the moment :)
    If Korg plans to keep Gadget project sharing alive the versions will most likely stay in sync.

Worst case scenario would be that Gadget goes full on subscription, scary...

Yeah the evil "S" word. If that actually happened I would be on the phone with my Apple Rep asking for a full refund on everything Gadget. Gadget is pretty steep and I spent a ton on it.

My stance on subscription pricing has mostly lightened up. For instance, if they tried to create a content library to have people subscribe to (samples in Bilbao and the like), that's cool, and I may even give it a shot. However, if they think they're going to lock up the next version of Gadget behind a subscription paywall after the hundreds I've invested, there will be trouble.

1. Putting them on blast
    2. Ripping them a new arse
    3. Bothering @davis_korgrd every other day to make them switch it back.
    4. Change.org and other petition sites.
    5. And if switching the pricing like that is somehow illegal (i.e. the app no longer functions as expected), take out a class action lawsuit to receive either full refunds, or Korg switches back their pricing model.

I can assuredly say I've invested close to if not over $500 in Gadget and Gadget-compatible apps. I plan to continue investing in Gadget's IAPs and Gadget-compatible apps.

Okay Okay, let's just keep in mind, there are no plans for the "S" word. so let's just move on from this. It's not happening....let's not give anyone any retarded ideas.

:lol: Fair enough.

• Not sure if this has been discussed but I’ve launched gadget for the first time since upgrading to iOS 13 and all of the audio gadgets (rosario and the audio recording one) are missing. Anyone has noticed this?

• @supadom said:
    Not sure if this has been discussed but I’ve launched gadget for the first time since upgrading to iOS 13 and all of the audio gadgets (rosario and the audio recording one) are missing. Anyone has noticed this?

No, Durban, Rosario and Zurich are showing up just fine here 😊

• They've miraculously reappeared after a reboot. Weirdness. I thought I got downgraded to v1! ;)

• edited October 2019

Dude.. Yer killing me! Why can't people just start a new thread, instead of replying to some old thread from 2018, practically giving us here in Oct of 2019 a heart attack seeing "New Korg Gadgets" in a headline! :p :D :s :#

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Dude.. Yer killing me! Why can't people just start a new thread, instead of replying to some old thread from 2018, practically giving us here in Oct of 2019 a heart attack seeing "New Korg Gadgets" in a headline! :p :D :s :#

I was about to fire up gadget and set bm3 aside for new gadgets 😂😂😂

• edited October 2019

@Lady_App_titude said:

The first thing you should do is look at the number of views and comments, no need to call 999 or your local equivalent. ;)

I honestly can't be bothered to be starting a whole new thread to discuss missing gadgets that reappeared on reboot.

• @supadom said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

The first thing you should do is look at the number of views and comments, no need to call 999 or your local equivalent. ;)

I honestly can't be bothered to be starting a whole new thread to discuss missing gadgets that reappeared on reboot.

Come on Dom, you’ve been here long enough to know this is a bit of a buzzkill.

Much better to start a new thread that you can mark SOLVED rather than getting everybody falsely excited.

• Hm, back in a moment, just off to contribute to any ancient threads titled something like ‘X app half price today…’ or suchlike.

• @u0421793 said:
    Hm, back in a moment, just off to contribute to any ancient threads titled something like ‘X app half price today…’ or suchlike.

:D >:)

• @SpookyZoo said:

@u0421793 said:
    Hm, back in a moment, just off to contribute to any ancient threads titled something like ‘X app half price today…’ or suchlike.

:D >:)

Alright, alright I surrender. Apologies everyone to have gotten you excited about the new gadgets. I have no information as to when or even if new gadgets will ever see the light of the day. Personally I find gadget perfect 'as is' and by far the quickest and the most complete all in one app on ios.

*if you want new gadgets search for Drambo. ;)

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

Now, where did that “Samplr Updated!” thread get off to?

• @Lady_App_titude said:

I'm reading "New Korg gadgets" and I dont' have heart attack but checking my visa credit card info :D :D

• Tut. Gadget fans trying to steal BM3’s thunder...

🤣

• @u0421793 said:

:D

Hahaha, right? Seriously, tho...If I had a free IAP for the number of times l’ve been bitten by this classic.. What I don’t get is, why dig 130 pages deep to find these old threads anyway, when you could just.. Of course, I perpetuate the problem myself by this very post, which will only further dangle the bait before unsuspecting Gadget junkies. Hashtag: PayingItForward