Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BM3 Update is out

Comments

• @WillieNegus said:
    They’ll fix it.

Yeah but the question is when?

• @Halftone said:

@WillieNegus said:
    They’ll fix it.

Yeah but the question is when?

I feel ya...but I ain’t going there.lol. More important they get it right indeed. Must be more than meets the eye going on. Things have obviously been a bit off and I’m done making jokes or assumptions. People so touchy and emo over this stuff.

• I haven’t had issues yet. It seems more stable in my use. I probably don’t use all the same methods as everyone else though, I use bm3 more like a sampler/drum machine.

• @WillieNegus said:

@hansjbs said:

Lol. Such a great app. Hope things get sorted quickly.

Tensions running high in the B3verse. 5Pin went postal on the update before going full menstruation on me for making light of the update delay.lol

@BroCoast off the reservation for good? He be back.

Things will settle down, get sorted and be all gravy again. There’s nothing like B3 out and Intua’s had too much success and put in too much work to fall off now. I’m guessing a quick fix will arrive soon.

This is why I wasn’t happy to hear about expansion to iPhone or Mac. Too much work/pressure. Just perfect iPad man.

Keep up the good positive attitude. Hoping all sent your reports to intua. Another beta should be coming if y’all did.

• edited November 2018

@WillieNegus said:People so touchy and emo over this stuff.

There’s a reason.

• @hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

If you don’t get outta here with the cryptic shit bro 😩🤦🏾‍♂️😂

• edited November 2018

No real gain in being anything but positive. Can’t ignore the past few years of winning for a rough patch @hansjbs

The sampler update is whoa.

• @hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

I admit my done for good is totally emo and an exaggeration.

I just didn't want to have to go back to Ableton Live and my 2012 macbook. Slow AF...

Just a tad baffled why they're screwing up the basics.

• @BroCoast said:

@hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

I just didn't want to have to go back to Ableton Live and my 2012 macbook. Slow AF...

@hansjbs knows something. Seems like something of personal nature because 5pinlink, their forum mod, was acting extra emo and kinda mentioned it could be something personal also.

• @WillieNegus said:

@hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

If you don’t get outta here with the cryptic shit bro 😩🤦🏾‍♂️😂

😂😂😂. Ok no more from me. Too cryptic, I agree.

• @WillieNegus said:

@BroCoast said:

@hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

@hansjbs knows something. Seems like something of personal nature because 5pinlink, their forum mod, was acting extra emo and kinda mentioned it could be something personal also.

5pin is harmless. We’re all (beta team) are extra emo that’s for sure right now. It’s tough!!,

• @WillieNegus said:

@BroCoast said:

@hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

You were swearing and all sorts of stuff, you were the one who was emo, and nobody ever said anything about anything personal, anybody can read the thread, well the bits you didn’t edit :smiley:
    Beatmaker is an app, does it really need all this soap opera.

• @Turntablist said:

@WillieNegus said:

@BroCoast said:

@hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

You were swearing and all sorts of stuff, you were the one who was emo, and nobody ever said anything about anything personal, anybody can read the thread, well the bits you didn’t edit :smiley:

Everyone swears and everyone including him knew I was joking. The edits were in the title...which I did to reflect the delay. A joke.

Odd that apparently you and 5 took offense but Vincent updated my thread? Hmmm. Did he take offense? Appears not. So why the sudden emo after the thread had been up for over a week?

Anyways, it’s a non issue. Most get my humor. Those who don’t...oh well. Either way...people take the Internet way too serious.lol

• @Turntablist said:

@WillieNegus said:

@BroCoast said:

@hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

That’s what makes it fun. :D

• edited November 2018

Woof. Major crashes now.

Synthmaster One is not happy. Crashes when manipulating index and tone. Damn.

edit: hard boot seemed to maybe fix it?

• edited November 2018

@Turntablist said:

@WillieNegus said:

@BroCoast said:

@hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

People don't enjoy wasting their time. Granted emo posting on forums is wasting time, but it's kind of nice to connect with people who are empathetic about the situation.

Easy to be dismissive about this...

I say the same thing a lot about apps and iOS in general. It's not a platform you can take serious. But at the same time, it sucks when you hope it can be and time and time again it's proven you can't take it serious.

It's kinda like eurorack, while you can use it to make tunes... most people make bleeps and bloops, buy modules and accomplish very little.

• @WillieNegus said:

@Turntablist said:

@WillieNegus said:

@BroCoast said:

@hansjbs said:

There’s a reason.

Everyone swears and everyone including him knew I was joking. The edits were in the title...which I did to reflect the delay. A joke.

Odd that apparently you and 5 took offense but Vincent updated my thread? Hmmm. Did he take offense? Appears not. So why the sudden emo after the thread had been up for over a week?

Anyways, it’s a non issue. Most get my humor. Those who don’t...oh well. Either way...people take the Internet way too serious.lol

5pin didn’t want to edit it because he’s been accused of doing that multiple times at the forum when he didn’t . He received complaints to edit the title and he still didn’t do it. I understand if it was a joke to you but to a lot it wasn’t professional towards the developer since he had made a statement about the update. Either way, it’s done let’s leave it at that.

• Anybody can read the thread, its not humour, it is just attention grabbing for the sake of prolonging a soap opera, nobody took any offence, it is all just immature swearing and making claims about the developer that are based in some alternate reality, definitely drama queen of the week, and you need the proof, thread got closed, lets extend the soap opera over to the Audiobus forum instead :smiley:

• @Turntablist said:
    Anybody can read the thread, its not humour, it is just attention grabbing for the sake of prolonging a soap opera, nobody took any offence, it is all just immature swearing and making claims about the developer that are based in some alternate reality, definitely drama queen of the week, and you need the proof, thread got closed, lets extend the soap opera over to the Audiobus forum instead :smiley:

:D :D :D but it’s fun and something to talk about

• @hansjbs said:

@Turntablist said:
    Anybody can read the thread, its not humour, it is just attention grabbing for the sake of prolonging a soap opera, nobody took any offence, it is all just immature swearing and making claims about the developer that are based in some alternate reality, definitely drama queen of the week, and you need the proof, thread got closed, lets extend the soap opera over to the Audiobus forum instead :smiley:

We have a whole update to talk about, but somehow for some, their pre update drama is now turning in to some conspiracy of why Intua released a bit of small update, again, drama for the sake of drama, go use the app.

• @Turntablist said:

@hansjbs said:

@Turntablist said:

We have a whole update to talk about, but somehow for some, their pre update drama is now turning in to some conspiracy of why Intua released a bit of small update, again, drama for the sake of drama, go use the app.

Yeah unfortunately.

• For anyone not paying attention...any pre update drama or subsequent frustration stems from poor communication. No one knows why, but poor indeed.

Anyways, no crashes...aside from annoying undo bug...not really missing anything and really dig transient looks.

• @AudioGus said:
    Woof. Major crashes now.

Might keep my finger off that update button for now ...

• Update is stable and fine for my needs. Au instruments and samples. I don’t k ow about all that midi fix and stuff so I can’t speak in it but it is stable and running smooth.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@AudioGus said:
    Woof. Major crashes now.

Hard boot seemed to cleanse it I think...

• Summarizing :
    A macro bug is fixed
    Transient detection is great but definitely needs more features
    AU midi is funny. Rozeta works but you can't record midi
    Also by loading an AU Midi plugin in a bank then the pads of the bank listen only to the AU midi .(the internal sequencer is disconnected ,you can't even hit the pad and produce sound)

Can't say I'm excited

• @AudioGus said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@AudioGus said:
    Woof. Major crashes now.

Hard boot seemed to cleanse it I think...

Good to hear, I think the fact I am on mobile so will have to wait a few hours anyway might work for me. Awaiting further reports from the trenches.

• Transient slicing is great, crashiness hasn’t really improved but hey, still my numbah one iOS DAW. I’ve dabbled in desktop DAWs again recently and I’m just in love with the touch screen, so I’m gonna stick it out.

I’d love more stability and don’t really
    Need any new features other than audio clips on Scene mode

• edited November 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Man just give me the pad banks with the sampler with all the auto chop features as a AU would be all I need. Fuck all this making a beat machine a full on DAW stuff.