BM3 Update is out
I cannot get the ShortCuts App to copy the latest release notes about 3.0.11
Just about 3.0.10 and older:
BeatMaker 3 is frequently updated to bring more exciting features and improve the overall experience! This version will fix the launch issues some users reported after updating!
- You will be prompted before BeatMaker 3 performs a library update / indexing. This will resolve the issue with slow app launch. You can always perform this action from the Settings screen within the app.
- Indexing of library files is now quicker and more robust.
- When indexing files and downloading packs from the sound-store, make sure the device doesn’t auto-locks.
- If the library database gets corrupted, BeatMaker 3 will warn you and offer to reset it.
- Added an option in the iOS Settings app, to reset the database file. This can solve issue with bogus libraries.
- Added a way to enable or disable the lookahead in the “Dynamics” effect, as well as setting the lookahead time for further tweaking.
- Parameters controlled by a macro will now act as macro knobs themselves, rather than displaying a panel to change/set the value.
- When displaying the FX panel back, restore the position where it was left on.
- Mixer levels can now be switched between traditional green/red levels and track colors. Simply press the “•••” button at the bottom right of the mixer.
- Added a RMS or Peak switch in the Mixer. Simply press the “•••” button to show the option panel.
- Added a channel strip size switch in the Mixer. Simply press the “•••” button to show the option panel.
- The 0dB graduation is now more prominent on mixer channel meters.
- Renamed quantization recording option to “Quantize Note On’s” and “Quantize Note Off’s” for clarity.
- Metronome options are now in a separate panel. To display it, long-press the metronome icon in the transport bar.
- Added metronome volume and tuning in the new metronome panel.
- Added “All Pass” filter type in SV Filter and 6-bands EQ effects.
- “Dynamics” effect improvements.
- Added a toolbar to copy, paste, cut and clear pads when entering “SELECT” mode on the main Perform screen.
- When entering Pads “SELECT” mode, disable Repeat.
- Pressing the browser headers, and the plugins list headers will quickly jump back to the beginning of the list.
- Save and restore full-screen sample editor time reference.
- It is now possible to set any color on tracks, banks & pads with the RGB color selector in the track panel.
- It is now possible to set any color on macros with the RGB color picker in the macro setup panel.
- Keep the order in which parameters are connected to macros, in the macro setup panel.
- Audio tracks can now use any other tracks as their audio input (hardware outputs, auxes, other audio tracks).
- In the Sound Store, you can now see which pack you already own and if they are already installed.
- It is now possible to re-assign focus actions to another device.
- Display sample bit-depth and sample rate in the editors.
- Improved AUv3 & IAA MIDI events timing and sequencer position accuracy.
- In the Settings, it is now possible to set the iOS audio system in “high-quality mode” (aka “measurement”). This mode is intended for apps that need to minimize the amount of system-supplied signal processing to input and output signals.
[Sampler & Plugins]
- When double-tapping the sequencer stop button, don’t send note off’s messages on all 128 keys and all 16 channels.
- Zoom to maximum level when long-pressing sample editor [+] button.
- Slices can now be exported a separate samples. They will be saved in the main ‘Samples’ directory.
- Many bug fixes & visual improvements around the app.
- Added an arm button to enable/disable track recording.
See https://intua.net/blog for more update info.