Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mood is dynamite

Yes im late again but gotta say Mood by Apesoft is fantastic!
The apesoft design can seem intimidating but dont let that discourage you. Sound and operations are top notch. Its an app you find yourself dancing with rather than fighting with quite quickly.

Comments

• One of my favorite iOS synths, easily. Sounds great, easy to program, LFO per control... what's not to like?

• Yep, one of my favourites too.

• You can get some massive pads, gurgling drones, and deep bass all quite quickly. The filters are smooth and you can change the colour scheme to match your mood!

I use it as iaa in aum because i don't particularly enjoy the auv3 layout. Only gripe.

• @sysexual said:
    You can get some massive pads, gurgling drones, and deep bass all quite quickly. The filters are smooth and you can change the colour scheme to match your mood!

I use it as iaa in aum because i don't particularly enjoy the auv3 layout. Only gripe.

Yeah ive actually been using it in standalone. As much as i enjoy the concept and convience of au3, i dont enjoy programing most synths overall in it (layouts, extra swiping etc), bit of a workflow buzz kill.

• Yeah it's great, I kind of hope he gets around to getting all of the AU gui in a more compact display one day. Although I know he's currently very busy with iVCS3 gui B)

• @syrupcore said:
    One of my favorite iOS synths, easily. Sounds great, easy to program, LFO per control... what's not to like?

Yooo diving into that seperate assignable lfo mapping...... awesome!!
    This synth is a masterpiece👌🏼

• Agreed! Love Apesoft tools!

• I’m just getting into this synth myself. Such a high quality synth with a diversity of sound rarely seen on this platform. I just wish those round knobs were rendered more smoothly as they aggravate my OCD.

• @Beathoven said:
    I’m just getting into this synth myself. Such a high quality synth with a diversity of sound rarely seen on this platform. I just wish those round knobs were rendered more smoothly as they aggravate my OCD.

Mmmm all things smooth here. There is a unique option to adjust the speed of knob movement if you double tap it which may help.

• @breilly said:

@Beathoven said:
    I’m just getting into this synth myself. Such a high quality synth with a diversity of sound rarely seen on this platform. I just wish those round knobs were rendered more smoothly as they aggravate my OCD.

Mmmm all things smooth here. There is a unique option to adjust the speed of knob movement if you double tap it which may help.

Oh, they turn smoothly, they just don’t look smooth. The jagged edges mess with my OCD. Otherwise, I love the UI. It’s like looking at a Ferrari that someone has fitted with tractor tyres.