Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KEW note input - what's the best way?

Wondering if y'all use the built-in Gadget-y keyboard or external hardware to get notes in. For those who've used both, which do you prefer?

Also, I tried using Rozeta with KEW in both AUM and the MIDI section in the current version of Audiobus 3 last night. I couldn't get it to work. Has anyone been successful with using another app to send notes to KEW?

Comments

• FWIW all three methods work great.

• I just use the built in keyboard and chord pads personally. It’s fun to just overload the sequencer with notes in both poly and mono modes, then use the arp, etc to sculpt things. Basically just abuse the hell out of the 4 note limited polyphony and there’s lots of happy accidents

• How do you manage without any kind of count-in?

• @u0421793 said:
    How do you manage without any kind of count-in?

For me it's easy as I suck at playing live so I just draw in the events ;)

• Thanks, everyone. FYI, I read a post here about using Rozeta and AUM, and I realized I had not configured MIDI routing. Now, Rozeta works fine.

• @u0421793 said:
    How do you manage without any kind of count-in?

Drugs

• I just use the built in keyboard. I'm used to having to count in the full pattern length with groove boxes, not too be for me.