Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MPC pro 2 for iphone inbound

Comments

• @Retronyms said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Retronyms said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Retronyms said:
    @Fruitbat1919 @greengrocer @BiancaNeve If you open AudioCopy, go to the content store, sort by Genre and pick the "iMPC Pro 2 iPhone" genre the packs should appear in either store version (old or new). Thanks @Samu ! -Niki

Hi Niki

I’m simply not seeing that option - only iMPC options showing in genre are:

Hi, this is because you are using an iPad. AudioCopy restricts the packs to iPhone purchases - Niki

O that’s a shame, as I only bought it for the packs - I don’t have an iPhone :(

Let me see if we can get you the content. Do you mind emailing our support queue ([email protected]) w/ your receipt? -Niki

Have sent off my receipt. Will keep my fingers crossed :)

• @Retronyms

I’m on iPhone, still can’t get the sound packs. Here’s what I see:

• How do I download the packs so that they appear in Audiocopy?

• edited December 2018

@Beathoven said:
    @Retronyms

I’m on iPhone, still can’t get the sound packs. Here’s what I see:

+1
    Latest AudioCopy
    ios 12.1.1
    iphone 8+

• @Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

But by tapping on „get impc pro 2“ it loads the program but the sound packs are still not there :/
    @Retronyms

I guess you need to go to the iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone app and use 'Audio Paste' to copy the banks over...
    At least that's the procedure on the iPad version. Yeehaaa for duplicating files ;)

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

But by tapping on „get impc pro 2“ it loads the program but the sound packs are still not there :/
    @Retronyms

I guess you need to go to the iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone app and use 'Audio Paste' to copy the banks over...
    At least that's the procedure on the iPad version. Yeehaaa for duplicating files ;)

Don't understand how I can use Audio Paste to copy the banks over, there's no way how to do is. The Packs although they show up are still locked.

@Retronyms Probably there's something not working with the „get impc pro 2“ button. There was also I free pack (Deep and Raw techno) just tapping on the button downloaded the Pack and it is now added to my AudioCopy file. So I guess there's something not functioning right.

• @Retronyms this isn’t working for me either. In the latest version of Audiocopy those new banks aren’t registering that we own impc2 for iPhone. The banks say get impc2 instead of saying owned.

• @mistkerl said:

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

Oh man, i don’t get it >.< @Retronyms
    Is there a tutorial somewhere 🥴?

Something like this from @Retronyms :)

• @Retronyms said:
    @Beathoven @hacked_to_pieces @greengrocer We're looking into this! - Niki

Thanks.

• @greengrocer said:

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

Don't understand how I can use Audio Paste to copy the banks over, there's no way how to do is. The Packs although they show up are still locked.

@Retronyms Probably there's something not working with the „get impc pro 2“ button. There was also I free pack (Deep and Raw techno) just tapping on the button downloaded the Pack and it is now added to my AudioCopy file. So I guess there's something not functioning right.

To get the banks: open a project in iMPC Pro 2, go to “Tweak”, select “AUDIOPASTE”. This will open the Audiocopy app, from where you can transfer the sounds.

• @Beathoven said:

@greengrocer said:

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

To get the banks: open a project in iMPC Pro 2, go to “Tweak”, select “AUDIOPASTE”. This will open the Audiocopy app, from where you can transfer the sounds.

Yes but the 4 new packs do not show up via this method. Only previously purchased packs are there.

• edited December 2018

@Beathoven said:

@greengrocer said:

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

But there's nothing to Copy/ Paste in AudioPaste. As said earlier I guess that the iMPC Pro 2 iPhone App is not recognized as purchased by AudioCopy so you can't get to the Packs. Hitting the "get IMPC Pro 2" button is brings you to the Appstore, where you can see you purchased the app. You just should have another button.So conclusion: the purchased app is not recognized as purchased. This really is bad PR for @Retronyms.

See screenshot below. iMPC Pro 2 is purchase but still asking for purchase:

• @greengrocer said:

@Beathoven said:

@greengrocer said:

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

@Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

But there's nothing to Copy/ Paste in AudioPaste. As said earlier I guess that the iMPC Pro 2 iPhone App is not recognized as purchased by AudioCopy so you can't get to the Packs. Hitting the "get IMPC Pro 2" button is brings you to the Appstore, where you can see you purchased the app. You just should have another button.So conclusion: the purchased app is not recognized as purchased. This really is bad PR for @Retronyms.

See screenshot below. iMPC Pro 2 is purchase but still asking for purchase:

I know, that was my screenshot. I’m having the same issue.

I thought you didn’t actually know how to get any sound packs into the app. Apologies.

• @Retronyms said:

How could he left me out? 🤔
    Is anyone able to load an au effect such as Pumphouse to a fx channel? Not working for me,tried some others aswell .

• @mistkerl said:

@Retronyms said:

Is anyone able to load an au effect such as Pumphouse to a fx channel? Not working for me,tried some others aswell .

Guess you’re not important enough. :#

• @Beathoven said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms said:

Guess you’re not important enough. :#

:neutral:
    Damn

• @mistkerl said:

@Retronyms said:

Is anyone able to load an au effect such as Pumphouse to a fx channel? Not working for me,tried some others

iMPC Pro 2 doesn’t support AUv3 FX apps. You can load in an app like AUM or apeMatrix which can output an audio stream including AUv3 apps into iMPC Pro 2 and then do audio tracks or sample the output.

• @InfoCheck said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms said:

Is anyone able to load an au effect such as Pumphouse to a fx channel? Not working for me,tried some others

iMPC Pro 2 doesn’t support AUv3 FX apps. You can load in an app like AUM or apeMatrix which can output an audio stream including AUv3 apps into iMPC Pro 2 and then do audio tracks or sample the output.

Aw man, what a shame. I still like it tho

• @Beathoven @hacked_to_pieces @greengrocer @VerbaLee Sound pack issue is resolved in an update of Pro 2 iPhone. We've released it so it should be available shortly on the app store. -Niki

• The lack of support for the Files app and no way to get multiple folders of your samples into iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone is why I never got iMPC Pro 2 when it came out. For an app that revolves around sampling, you’re screwed unless you’ve invested in AudioCopy as your sample hub. Transferring your files in one at a time into AudioCopy sucks all of the joy out of using the iMPC Pro 2.

If there’s a easier way to do this other than the iTunes route, I’d sure like to know.

Why no drag and drop of audio files into iMPC Pro? On the sample import side of things it appears iMPC Faux would more accurately reflect its functionality.

• Hmmm this workflow is hell compared to my mpclive, i own an mpc and dont get any of this at all hahaha i was lost for 45 minutes and turned it off

• edited December 2018

Also cant dl the soundpacks

And then i just read on here that they can only be used with the iphone version of impcpro2? Really?! Thats super duper bogus. Is there a long running “be the best at being bad in all ways” contest at retronyms? Just curious.

• @Retronyms said:
    @Beathoven @hacked_to_pieces @greengrocer @VerbaLee Sound pack issue is resolved in an update of Pro 2 iPhone. We've released it so it should be available shortly on the app store. -Niki

@MrSmileZ Update should be available soon! Sorry for the inconvenience - Niki

• edited December 2018

I feel the like mpc live workflow is hell compared to anything ive ever used oO after 2 hours of try and error i got it back to where it came from. too many options and menues.> @MrSmileZ said:

Hmmm this workflow is hell compared to my mpclive, i own an mpc and dont get any of this at all hahaha i was lost for 45 minutes and turned it off

• @InfoCheck said:

If there’s a easier way to do this other than the iTunes route, I’d sure like to know.

At least on the iPad iMPC Pro 2 supports files app so using that it's quite easy to copy folders into it...

• Issue resolved on my end the new packs are now available to download.

• @Samu said:

@InfoCheck said:

At least on the iPad iMPC Pro 2 supports files app so using that it's quite easy to copy folders into it...

I thought iMPC Pro 2 iPad and iPhone were the same except the different sizes. So also support for files app.

• @greengrocer said:

I thought iMPC Pro 2 iPad and iPhone were the same except the different sizes. So also support for files app.

As far as I know they are separate apps.
    The iPhone version can be used on the iPad but it will behave like a 'scaled up' iPhone app.

• @BarryBurns said:
    You have to import sounds into AudioCopy then use that to move them into iMPC Pro. There maybe another way but I haven’t found it yet.

I used iFunbox (MacOS) to copy about 30,000 samples to my phone. I now have my entire iMaschine, MPC 5000 and even Beat Thang(lol) samples available along with 11,000+ songs to sample from within iMPC Pro 2.

• @Samu said:

@greengrocer said:

As far as I know they are separate apps.
    The iPhone version can be used on the iPad but it will behave like a 'scaled up' iPhone app.

Would be nice to know the differences. btw I see that iMPC Pro 2 iPad is on sale for half price.