Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MPC pro 2 for iphone inbound

Comments

• man this program is hard to use, not as fluid as bm3 imho. It gives me some headache, trying to figure out how the sequence and the patterns work. lol. I like it anyways

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@greengrocer said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Anyone know how to get the new advertised sound packs that are meant to be available with this app?

Pretty sure they just turn up in AudioCopy app

If you press tweak then AudioCopy all the available sound packs show up.

Yeah that’s what I thought, but I can’t see them. Maybe it’s because I’m on my iPad and don’t have an iPhone - hope not as I only bought it for the packs lol

Well how does it look scaled 2x on an iPad? If it has the same features as the iPad version could be an nice and cheaper alternative to the iPad version.

Thanks! Looks good enough. Instabuy :)

• Can you still sample directly from Spotify?

• edited December 2018

@BiancaNeve said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Anyone know how to get the new advertised sound packs that are meant to be available with this app?

Bought it. It's on my iPad and iPhone but when I press tweak and then Audiocopy I only see Audiopaste opening with:
    my recordings 0
    my compatible apps 0
    More compatible apps 318

btw I see only Audiopaste logo, no audiocopy

So no sign of sound packs :(

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Can you still sample directly from Spotify?

Yes but its kinda limeted
    It starts like somewhere in the middle of the Record and gives you only 30 sec. But its such a nice bonus feature

• @greengrocer said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Bought it. It's on my iPad and iPhone but when I press tweak and then Audiocopy I only see Audiopaste opening with:
    my recordings 0
    my compatible apps 0
    More compatible apps 318

btw I see only Audiopaste logo, no audiocopy

So no sign of sound packs :(

Yep I think we need to shake them up a bit - where are the new sound Packs!

• edited December 2018

Did you register impc2 iphone and AudioCopy?

I’m sure I never bought Vegas Festival

• edited December 2018

It’s very good at sample chopping. Worth it if you can somehow export the results of chop-to-pads, but I can’t imagine how that would work.

• @BiancaNeve said:

No, I will try that :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Nope didn’t work - only shows the packs that I had available for iMPC Pro 2 for my iPad.

• edited December 2018

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Nope didn’t work - only shows the packs that I had available for iMPC Pro 2 for my iPad.

Also nothing here on iPhone :(
    btw got a Message with start of App that if I joined their mailinglist I got a soundpack for free. Which I didn't do. But this is of course something different than the free promised soundpacks. This promised soundpacks shouldn't be dependent of joining a mailinglist.

Maybe the @Retronyms guys can clear this up because it seems something is not right here.

• AudioCopy was just update with support for the iPone version of iMPC Pro 2.
    It might be needed for the new packs or something...

• edited December 2018

@Samu said:
    AudioCopy was just update with support for the iPone version of iMPC Pro 2.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I also run the latest version of AudioCopy and also the latest iOS.

• @greengrocer said:

@Samu said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I also run the latest version of AudioCopy and also the latest iOS.

AudioCopy was updated like just 10 minutes ago or so :)

• @greengrocer said:

@Samu said:

Yep. Updated, but no change here.

• @Samu said:

@greengrocer said:

@Samu said:

AudioCopy was updated like just 10 minutes ago or so :)

Deleted my earlier today downloaded version of AudioCopy. Just reinstalled: no change. Still no soundpacks...

• @Fruitbat1919 @greengrocer @BiancaNeve If you open AudioCopy, go to the content store, sort by Genre and pick the "iMPC Pro 2 iPhone" genre the packs should appear in either store version (old or new). Thanks @Samu ! -Niki

• @Retronyms said:
    @Fruitbat1919 @greengrocer @BiancaNeve If you open AudioCopy, go to the content store, sort by Genre and pick the "iMPC Pro 2 iPhone" genre the packs should appear in either store version (old or new). Thanks @Samu ! -Niki

Hi Niki

I’m simply not seeing that option - only iMPC options showing in genre are:

• edited December 2018

@Retronyms said:
    @Fruitbat1919 @greengrocer @BiancaNeve If you open AudioCopy, go to the content store, sort by Genre and pick the "iMPC Pro 2 iPhone" genre the packs should appear in either store version (old or new). Thanks @Samu ! -Niki

Thanks, found them... But quite complex. Without any leads would never found them

@Retronyms BUT how do I get these packs into iMPC for iPhone. When I push tweak and than AudioPaste in iMPC the packs still don't show up... :(

• Ok. Found those packs. How do I know if I have them installed?

• @greengrocer said:

@Retronyms said:

Thanks, found them... But quite complex. Without any leads would never found them

Welcome to Retronyms way of doing things. A bit obscure, sometimes impenetrable, but almost always generally worth it if you dig in. I’d say for the time being, there’s really nothing quite like this on the iPhone.

• edited December 2018

Is it about these packs? Anyways, I got a question too... so when i select one of these, it shows up like this:

But by tapping on „get impc pro 2“ it loads the program but the sound packs are still not there :/
    @Retronyms

• @mistkerl said:

Is it about these packs? Anyways, I got a question too... so when i select one of these, it shows up like this:

But by tapping on „get impc pro 2“ it loads the program but the sound packs are still not there :/
    @Retronyms

Exactly. In my case tapping on „get impc pro 2“ brings me to the App store to the iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone page, where I can see that it is purchased and can open it, but nothing happens after that.
    Still nothing shows up :(

• @mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

I guess you need to go to the iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone app and use 'Audio Paste' to copy the banks over...
    At least that's the procedure on the iPad version. Yeehaaa for duplicating files ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Retronyms said:

Hi Niki

Hi, this is because you are using an iPad. AudioCopy restricts the packs to iPhone purchases - Niki

• @Retronyms said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Retronyms said:

Hi Niki

Hi, this is because you are using an iPad. AudioCopy restricts the packs to iPhone purchases - Niki

O that’s a shame, as I only bought it for the packs - I don’t have an iPhone :(

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Retronyms said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Retronyms said:

Hi Niki

Let me see if we can get you the content. Do you mind emailing our support queue ([email protected]) w/ your receipt? -Niki

• @Retronyms said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Retronyms said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Retronyms said:

Hi Niki

Let me see if we can get you the content. Do you mind emailing our support queue ([email protected]) w/ your receipt? -Niki

Will see if I’ve still got it :)

• @Samu said:

@mistkerl said:

@Retronyms

I guess you need to go to the iMPC Pro 2 for iPhone app and use 'Audio Paste' to copy the banks over...
    At least that's the procedure on the iPad version. Yeehaaa for duplicating files ;)

Oh man, i don’t get it >.< @Retronyms
    Is there a tutorial somewhere 🥴?