Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Studio Amplify - looking for new app ideas.

1235»

Comments

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    AU midi devices.

Piano keyboards don’t work well on a touch screen device. Pads are mostly not great in most DAWs. I would like better designs or more preferably some form of designer.

This +1000

There are some really cool examples of alternative touch interfaces, but none of them live in the new, and almost required, AU world.

For example, TC Data/TC11 type multi-touch would be kick-ass in an AU context

Or.. What I'd kill to see, is an iOs version of a VST I sort of "commissioned" that you can see here:
    https://www.waproduction.com/plugins/view/instascale

Essentially you pick a scale, map keys/controls to move up or down the scale (or repeat notes, return "home", etc.), etc.

It's a WAYYYYYYYYYY better method to play an instrument in my view.

I did a goofy video demoing the idea. Here's a link that goes basically to the part using the scale player:

The takeaway is that piano keyboards, even scale constrained ones, are kinda out-dated. My idea of relative note jumps constrained by a scale kicks ass. Eventually the world will catch on. :)

• edited December 2018

oops.. wrong dev... meant ampify not amplify.. please delete

• edited December 2018

oops.. wrong dev... meant ampify not amplify.. please delete