Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Damage PhaseThree

2»

Comments

• edited November 2018

@Jumpercollins said:
    From Audio Damage Phase Three now in review.

Very nice, but what’s on the second page of that folder? :)

• @Samu said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Turntablist said:
    Audio Damage plugins still take down Cubasis and Beatmaker here, sad because the sound really good.

Yeah I get problems when i use them in Cubasis.

Strange, I've had like ZERO issues with AudioDamage AUv3's on my Air 2(iOS12.1), be it Cubasis, BM3, AUM etc.
    Maybe I'm just lucky or something?!

Same. AD plugins have worked great always for me. Never crashing

• @Beathoven said:

@Jumpercollins said:

I bet it's where he hides Angry Birds

• @Beathoven said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Secret AD betas I would think.

• edited November 2018

@rs2000 said:

@BroCoast said:

@Samu said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Turntablist said:
    Audio Damage plugins still take down Cubasis and Beatmaker here, sad because the sound really good.

Yeah I get problems when i use them in Cubasis.

Strange, I've had like ZERO issues with AudioDamage AUv3's on my Air 2(iOS12.1), be it Cubasis, BM3, AUM etc.
    Maybe I'm just lucky or something?!

Luck, but as of the latest update AD plugs no longer take down BM3.

Most AD plugs haven't been updated recently and still have issues in some AUv3 hosts.

Haha yeah, EOS2 took down BM3 today. It seems to crash it less frequently but that is luck I guess.

• Instabuy!
    I was hoping it was a Mu-Tron emulation.
    Thanks!

• Buying it was one of the first things I did this morning. B)

• Purchased this and Kleverb...this morning. Happy day!

• I haven’t had any stability issues recently with AD but I do loathe how you can’t scroll through the presets list without changing preset each time you swipe the screen.

Been digging grind immensely lately!

• edited November 2018

@OscarSouth said:
    I haven’t had any stability issues recently with AD but I do loathe how you can’t scroll through the presets list without changing preset each time you swipe the screen.

Been digging grind immensely lately!

I've found Grind on Noir or Troublemaker (with Noir) to be complementary.

• Ok - the AD guys did it again. This is so LUSH! The second preset just sold the whole thing for me.

Chris Randall and Co. Are killing it over there.

• So,how .is stability on this one?It never received an update,is it running smooth for most people?

• @Crabman said:
    So,how .is stability on this one?It never received an update,is it running smooth for most people?

Totally 100% never had a problem

• Never had an issue with any AD app.

• thnx guys,bought.

• @OscarSouth said:
    I haven’t had any stability issues recently with AD but I do loathe how you can’t scroll through the presets list without changing preset each time you swipe the screen.

You have to get in the habit of moving just the scroll bar. I finally trained myself to do that with the AD plugins, and much angst has been averted now.

• I had issues AD apps with my previous iPad which was a 2018 regular version on iOS 12. It would essentially grind things to a halt and had to remove any instances before things went back to normal.

I recently upgraded to the “Air 3” and those issues went away. Not sure what it was related to but super happy I get to use them all again. They look good and most importantly, they sound good.

• Anyone got thoughts on how this compares to the FAC and MoogerFooger phasers?

• edited September 2023

No, but it does do that Mutron phasing really well (I used to have a bi-phase). Probably my favourite phaser for vintage sounds (apart from the one in iFX rack and the ones in ToneStack Pro which can get really nice and chewy).
    I haven’t tried the Moog and FAC ones.

• @Gavinski said:
    Anyone got thoughts on how this compares to the FAC and MoogerFooger phasers?

I haven’t used it but I’d be curious to know this also. I’ve always been interested in this one.

• @HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

I haven’t used it but I’d be curious to know this also. I’ve always been interested in this one.

Playing around again with that FAC phaser a few days ago REALLY put me in the mood for phasers!

• @Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

Playing around again with that FAC phaser a few days ago REALLY put me in the mood for phasers!

Same! I don’t even have the FAC one yet but I’m planning on grabbing it before the price goes up. The Bleass one is fantastic. I also like using the ones in Mela and MixBox/Vintage Rack a lot. FAC is usually on another level though.

• @HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

Same! I don’t even have the FAC one yet but I’m planning on grabbing it before the price goes up. The Bleass one is fantastic. I also like using the ones in Mela and MixBox/Vintage Rack a lot. FAC is usually on another level though.

Couldn't resist it and grabbed the PhaseThree. Initial impression is that it sounds nice but I think for my personal taste it is very very far from dethroning FAC, both in sound and features

• @Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

Couldn't resist it and grabbed the PhaseThree. Initial impression is that it sounds nice but I think for my personal taste it is very very far from dethroning FAC, both in sound and features

Thanks for posting back, think I’ll just stick with grabbing FACs phaser. I think that + Bleass + other multi effects apps will be all I need for my Phasers.

• @HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

Thanks for posting back, think I’ll just stick with grabbing FACs phaser. I think that + Bleass + other multi effects apps will be all I need for my Phasers.

That would probably be my recommendation. That FAC Phaser in particular is just so awesome

• @Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

That would probably be my recommendation. That FAC Phaser in particular is just so awesome

Trying it out now and yeah so far it sounds better than any other phaser on iOS and it’s not even close. Feature wise Bleass is hard to beat and it’s great for phaser sounds that are way outside of typical, but for regular phasing, this FAC one is fantastic. I’ve been sleeping on it for sure.