Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Make an explainervideo for ChordFlow please!

I cant wrap my head around the ChordFlow app. Cant anybody do a tutorial blink blink @audiodabbler or @thesoundtestroom !!

Comments

• And here was another Doug did:

• Wow, what’s this new YouTube thing?
    It’s like watching free TV on the inner nets!
    ;)

• edited November 2018

It doesn’t look like that anymore

• @BiancaNeve said:

It doesn’t look like that anymore

Precisely.

• I will see what I can do.

• It works the same as before, but...
    Now you get a Melody area as well as chord tone sequencer (arpeggios).
    The new melody section has notes listed along the left edge. It doesn’t transpose with the chords, but the arpeggios do.
    Arpeggios have numbers listed along the left edge, these indicate chord notes and change depending on the chord currently playing. The numbers also change what chord tone plays depending on if you have extended chords or not. The numbers themselves don’t change, but what note they represent depends on the current chord as well as current chord type.
    The way you draw your sequences is the same for the melody and chord tone areas.
    If you watch the old videos, and consider what I have explained, you will probably be good to go.

• @gmslayton said:
    I will see what I can do.

What a nice guy!