Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App request: Analysis tools that are AU

I need tools to analyze sound that are easily set into an effect slot or a send in AUM or any other host for that matter.
I’ve been using the external apps on a separate iPad but as you can suspect this is not ideal for several technical reasons.

A robust frequency analyzer would be a great start. Maybe a suite of tools like izotope’s “insight” application.

Devs, Help me do my job. I’ll pay you for it.

Thank you

Comments

• I was thinking more like “Audiotools” by Andrew Smith, but AU or inter-app audio.

Sonosaurus makes “Tonal Energy Tuner” which I’ve used in the past, it works a charm. Also ircamm labs makes “the snail” for iPhone, fantastic tuner.

Need more.

• Ok, @ToMess that app does more than I first suspected. Sold! Thanks for the point out.

Still need more, a spectral sonogram for example, a stereo analyser or a configurable loudness meter. Visual information with colors and data, Flux’s analysis suite type of visualization.

Invaluable to sound design, even with golden ears and perfect acoustics.