Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New app from Backpullver Software "Electrogene"

2»

Comments

• @Samu said:

@stormbeats said:
    @backpullver hi Electrogene is not appearing in my itunes or iFunbox list - please fix as I intend to transfer my user presets via iFunbox or iTunes to my other ipad and also to save to my Mac
    :-)

Since the presets are most likely stored in a storage container (so they can be accessed from the AUv3) it's not possible to show them in Files.app or iFunBox(ie. Documents).

What would be needed here is a simple import/export function in the stand-alone app, ie. save the presets to 'Documents' and make the document folder visible to Files.app.

When then selecting 'Import' in the stand-alone app let the user select the file to import.

Agreed though some of my other Auv3s do show up with preset folder in iFunbox

• @samu will double check which ones show up For now though about to do a dj gig Cool dude

• @stormbeats said:

When then selecting 'Import' in the stand-alone app let the user select the file to import.

Agreed though some of my other Auv3s do show up with preset folder in iFunbox

Most likely since those Apps with an AUv3 Extension baked in may have some kind of import/export features built-in. Some apps do not show up in Files.app if their 'Documents' folder is empty.

• edited November 2018

@Samu I definitely see your point. But I have to say, this one doesn't make me wish it went to 11. I like how it encourages me to explore the more subtle side of digital degradation, and does such an amazing job with that territory. The fact that it doesn't also pretend to be a distortion/waveshaping swiss army knife helps keep my focus on the app's strengths.

Hats off to the devs!

• Is the lfo/modulator sine wave only? Is there key sinc for the lfo?

• edited November 2018

How is the AU parameter automation? Are all the onscreen controls available?

• edited November 2018

its quite nice. can get pretty extreme but the randomisation option is great

• @Samu We really liked your suggestions so there is a new update. Saturation and pre-gain are with increased range and one can select both LP and HP filters to simulate band-pass filter.

• @backpullver said:
    @Samu We really liked your suggestions so there is a new update. Saturation and pre-gain are with increased range and one can select both LP and HP filters to simulate band-pass filter.

You're welcome :)
    Did you also bake in the filter pre/post the crusher?

• @backpullver cheers really cool update - if poss a bit more saturation like you have now done with the pre gain -

• @Samu filter pre/post will be implemented in the next version
    @stormbeats we already have refactored saturation with modifiers in the works. it sounds really cool and will be added to Electrogene

• @backpullver said:
    @Samu filter pre/post will be implemented in the next version
    @stormbeats we already have refactored saturation with modifiers in the works. it sounds really cool and will be added to Electrogene

Ok cheers

• @backpullver hi will it be possible to add a volume output control and output level LED meter ?

• @backpullver This excellent plugin is almost a channel strip - Would gladly pay In App Purchase if a basic compressor can be added

• @backpullver will it be possible to add a Master Volume level dial to Electrogene?