Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jean Michel Jarre 3D - A hardware store

edited December 2013 in General App Discussion

Look at how many devices he uses for Oxygen production.

How many IPads are needed today to accomplish this?

BTW: a Blue-Red glasses is required for best view:)

Comments

• Dunno, but I've heard that rainforests are quite good for oxygen production...

• @PaulB it's true.
    However this movie show how lucky we are.

• edited March 2014

• edited March 2014

• edited December 2013

@PaulB you will take the blue pills.
    @Simon you will take the red pills.
    Lets see which of them do the trick ;)

• @PaulB said:

Dunno, but I've heard that rainforests are quite good for oxygen production...

A mature forest actually uses more than it produces...saw it on QI....;-)

• edited December 2013

@Simon Cool, I see what you were doing now. :)

@KlaatuNinja You'll be telling me that women aren't from Venus next.

• They have 7 Ems Synthi in 3 person :-)

• Thanks for posting this. Really really fantastic. I had forgotten about this dude.
    Back in the 80's I saw him live at the docklands in Uk. I was young as my parents took me there. He put on an amazing show and i think it paved the way for my love of synths for the rest of my life.
    I love the way he drifts from track to track, all the bits inbetween the atmosphere etc
    And yes as others have stated---------Ableton and a couple of ipads, we are cooking, thanks to all these great apps that keep coming out
    Time to dig up some old JM Jarre cds to hunt for samples
    Peace and love

• Thanks @Nicebutfun.
    When I was young I listened to his music for hours.
    The time between buying a new CD and rushing home to listen to it. Not instance as today, via pressing a button.
    And as you mentioned, all the bits in between make the whole record/CD a one large song. Such music can get you into nirvana after couple of minutes :)

• I agree with you Shay, you just get pulled along and its very easy to zone out....
    I think alot of planning would of gone in to that hour creation

• How much money for this show???

• Thanks Sinapsya.
    He gives a huge show.
    Is there anyone who doesn't want to jump on stage, grab some gear and play along?

Kind of makes me wish for an iPad with unlimited memory,CPU and disk space...