Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Creations - No more posts from me

I will no longer be posting on this forum with new creations.....

Anyone who still wants to know about new (and old) things from me then please follow me on either of the following

@AndyPlankton on twitter
Andy.Plankton on Instagram

If you do not use either of those and still want to know about new stuff then PM me on here with your email address I will add you to a mailing list I will be starting.

Thanks all for listening !

:)

Comments

• Why? Twitter, Facebook, Intstagram.....all worlds i won´t joy.
    What´s wrong with this nice forum? :)

• @AndyPlankton - did something weird happen?

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I will no longer be posting on this forum with new creations.....

Anyone who still wants to know about new (and old) things from me then please follow me on either of the following

@AndyPlankton on twitter
    Andy.Plankton on Instagram

If you do not use either of those and still want to know about new stuff then PM me on here with your email address I will add you to a mailing list I will be starting.

Thanks all for listening !

:)

? Why?

• @Cib @ALB @theconnactic

Just me becoming very self-conscious of how many times I post new tracks here.

I can send you PM's when I upload more tracks if you like ?

• @AndyPlankton said:
    @Cib @ALB @theconnactic

Silly goose. That's why there's a 'Creations' place and that's precisely what it's for :)

• @AndyPlankton said:
    @Cib @ALB @theconnactic

PLEASE DON'T.

Don't worry about us... create! Those that might be bothered can switch to reading the category they follow rather than general and looking at the threads originator is also useful if anyone's Point of View offends you.

When I'm busy I do tend to skip the tracks and having to switch to headphones.

Seeing productive members and following their progress is great fun. @echoopera had a great idea... all his new work we're added to a single thread.

He was pushing out a track a day for a long stretch using Korg Electribe Wave (KEW).

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    @Cib @ALB @theconnactic

Silly goose. That's why there's a 'Creations' place and that's precisely what it's for :)

I have a thread where I post even my half finished ideas regularly. Not many people listen lol, but hey it passes time :p

• @McDtracy said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    @Cib @ALB @theconnactic

PLEASE DON'T.

Don't worry about us... create! Those that might be bothered can switch to reading the category they follow rather than general and looking at the threads originator is also useful if anyone's Point of View offends you.

When I'm busy I do tend to skip the tracks and having to switch to headphones.

Seeing productive members and following their progress is great fun. @echoopera had a great idea... all his new work we're added to a single thread.

He was pushing out a track a day for a long stretch using Korg Electribe Wave (KEW).

+1 😊

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    @Cib @ALB @theconnactic

+1

I don’t get much response from my posts, but I still think it’s worth doing, as I get feedback from members who’s opinions I trust.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    @Cib @ALB @theconnactic

Sure - that would be good - I find your work creative and interesting. I also understand about feeling self-conscious. I think I’ve posted one thing here...

• At least you participate in discussions and attempt to help others.
    People who just show up and post their stuff, while not really being active otherwise might want to consider your position though.

But you @AndyPlankton are in great standing on the Bus, so post as much as you like. I don’t always comment on Creations, but I always give a listen to what others are dabbling in.

• It's great to listen to all this stuffs here. It also emulate creation.
    I think it's a great place to do that...

• This forum is a busy and interesting place. Each day I log into the thread list, and a load more new ones have appeared overnight. It’s a great resource of information and inspiration for music creators of all skill levels and experience. It seems counterproductive and contrary to the whole point of the “Creations” section in this music-related forum, not to post anything there anymore. I only use SoundCloud and this Forum. I don’t use any other Social Media applications, period. Can’t stand ‘em, nor do I have the time for them anyway. I’ve learned a lot from other’s feedback here by posting a few of my tracks in “Creations” and the SOTMC, and listening to what others have posted there too. I don’t always have time to comment, but I’m listening and appreciating other people’s work. I don’t expect many comments here when I upload a creation, but I value the ones I get, and am happy if even a few people have listened to my work. I hope you will reconsider your decision. It will be a pity not to hear what you’re up to as part of the great and musically diverse community here on the Forum. ✌️🙂

• Please post here. I rarely look at Twitter or Instagram.. PM or email is not desirable either. A post in Creations is by far the easiest and least problematic for me. It can also generate fruitful discussion about work methods, apps, techniques, etc.

• @Cib @ALB @theconnactic @JohnnyGoodyear @McDtracy @Fruitbat1919 @chandroji @MonzoPro @CracklePot @crony @Spidericemidas @Lady_App_titude

Thank you all for your amazing encouragement. This is one of the things I love about this place, there was me thinking I've got to stop doing this, I'm posting far too many tracks...... and I get responses like these from you peeps. I really never expected this to happen. This is a great example @LinearLineman of the love you were talking about in your post !

@ALB I will carry on posting tracks if you promise to do so too ;)

• The good thing about posting ideas even if you don’t get feedback is that you listen with a different set of ears to when you are using the creative set! It’s amazing how different things sound!
    Social medua is a bit shit sometimes as when you don’t get a response the worst is always assumed! 😂
    Keep at it, keep posting! 👍🏻

• Keep posting! The more music the better for forums like this

• I’m not on either of those and think this is exactly the place where to test the waters. Give your ego a rest and keep posting. If for no other reason than a dose of consriticism.

• I love hearing the creations made by you @AndyPlankton , Dmitri @theconnactic, the monthly Song of the Month Club stuff.... everything. It inspires me & is why we're all here: to help each other as musicians & producers which includes listening to members creations.

• Andy, that's just crazytalk.
    Please keep posting your work here.
    Seriously.

• @Nu2moro said:
    The good thing about posting ideas even if you don’t get feedback is that you listen with a different set of ears to when you are using the creative set! It’s amazing how different things sound!

This is abundantly true.

• People listen even if they don’t respond. It helps them think about their own productions.

• @AndyPlankton - hey, I will definitely continue to post creations, though I am not as productive as many here - lots of unfinished/almost finished projects, as well as lots of projects that are basically earworms that I'm just not sure I want to inflict on others. That said, you inspire me!

• At least you're posting things in the right place and not just dumping them into every thread like some people do :)

• @AndyPlankton keep on posting man. No need to get self conscious.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    @Cib @ALB @theconnactic