Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Using standalone apps with wireless headphones and then using Borderlands inside AUM

I was trying my new pair of wireless Bluetooth headphones and I noticed that when using Borderlands Granular or Samplr standalone, the sound doesn’t go out through the headphones, only through the iPad speakers. Is this an application limitation?

I then tried using both applications inside AUM so I could have sound through the headphones. Samplr is solved but with Borderlands, something even stranger happens. I can’t seem to use it inside AUM. I create a grain cloud but the sample isn’t processed, no action occurs. How can I use Borderlands inside AUM?

Thanks in advance for your help on both questions.
Cheers!

Comments

• Ive had various issues with using bluetooth headphones (Beats), latency is always a problem but some apps wont play with them at all. Sometimes plugging them in solves the problem if thats an option.