Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vatanator issue

App is just what I was looking for but when I load it as AU in Cubasis I can’t use the pads to record midi? I can use the keyboard or pads in Cubasis just fine but nothing is recorded when using the internal pads. Tried all kinds of routing and still nothing. Anyone had this issue?

Comments

• DCJDCJ
    edited November 2018

Unfortunately, AU apps don’t automatically send midi. Developers have to add that functionality. Last I checked Vatanator doesn’t have it.

• You right. Just read the manual. For preview only. Bigger issue now is sound is cutting out in AU mode after about 10 minutes. Emailed dev so we will see what happens .

• Unfortunately I’ve had way too many issues with Vatanator. Has never been very stable for me.

• Damn shame, has a lot of potential and the file system for loading samples plus drag and drop is slick. Fingers crossed!