Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Do you like Michael Jackson Bad? Do you Feel like dancing?

edited November 2018 in Creations

I added a couple lines that makes it a little more ambiguous if it means bad or BAD. Lol, I did all the vocals this time.
@Now I have to come up with a video idea so I can shoot a video.

Comments

• Yeah, this is good. B) B) B)

• edited November 2018

Not bad. I like your sense of humor with the cover art.

• Another Music Production lesson... you are a master of these tools: In a class by yourself.

• @McDtracy said:
    Another Music Production lesson... you are a master of these tools: In a class by yourself.

You are too kind ... I’m never sure what I. An pull off until I try . I have found that one vocal track can Immiedisyely be taken as caterwauling and glaringly obvious I’m not really a singer , but 2 to four tracks of shreaking and it’s angelic like a choir compared to my actual abilities. Lol..I’m exaggerating , but not that much , but thank you very Much!

• Thanks , I’m glad somebody noticed ...lol> @McDtracy said:

Another Music Production lesson... you are a master of these tools: In a class by yourself.

• @u0421793 said:
    Yeah, this is good. B)

Thank you

B) B)

• Btw , I used beathawk as the drum kit