Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apology

I apologize here to Michael for a comment I made and ask forgiveness if I have offended anyone else due to my misinterpretation of his response 😔 . . .

Comments

• Hi Fred @michael will get his attention better. I don't know what you said, but I am sure all is forgiven. Most,and especially Michael, understand the vagaries of human nature. We all say and do stuff we regret. Just part of the job description. The porch light is on.

• :) Thank you!

• This forum is sweeter than my sons tooth ;)

• Group hug everybody

• I don’t know nothin’.
    But since you ain’t banned, I figure it’s all good.
    B)

• Imagine all the world was like the Audiobus Forum. What a truly wonderful world it would be.

• I'm not sure what your last incarnation on our little forum was, @fred (you seem to have a new account), but regardless - there's plenty of forgiveness to go around!

• For the sake of balance...
    You utter bounder. How dare you?..

• We all say and do stuff we regret.
    Indeed we do. Can you imagine how boring life would be if this never happened?

• @robosardine said:

We all say and do stuff we regret.
    Indeed we do. Can you imagine how boring life would be if this never happened?

Indeed and agreed, but it is the ability to fess up and regret outwardly that somewhat separates one sort of beast from another :)

• Now kith.

• @Beathoven said:
    Imagine all the world was like the Audiobus Forum. What a truly wonderful world it would be.

This is what I liken this forum to.

• @michael I haven’t in or re-carnated, still the original. Only joined to ask about the MF/ios12 issue...

• @fred said:
    @michael I haven’t in or re-carnated, still the original. Only joined to ask about the MF/ios12 issue...

Let

'

Dead

..Dogs

• @fred said:
    @michael I haven’t in or re-carnated, still the original. Only joined to ask about the MF/ios12 issue...

Hehe oh fair enough! The original and the best!

• edited November 2018

Fred, If I had a nickel for every time I was rightly compelled to apologize to Michael and beg forgiveness , I would have enough to buy a vintage Mini-Moog (and Shakespeare's skull)