Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chordflow Update Scale Mode, Key wheel, Chord lock!

2»

Comments

• @Dmitry_Klochkov bump for link start/stop please :)

@Dmitry_Klochkov said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Also, Dmitry, how difficult would it be to add Ableton Link Start Stop version? Would love to get this going with Lumbeats awesome drum apps.

@Dmitry_Klochkov said:
    Velocity automation and volume controls for individual tracks are the main features I am planing for the next development iteration. There are currently some hardcoded randomisation of velocities in the range from 100 to 110 just to make it a little less mechanical. But it will be much better when we are able to adjust it manually for a specific sequence.

Swing/Grove would also be very nice. I should think out what is the best way to integrate it in the app. Should it affect a whole song, a section or a track...

Would be nice to here your opinions.

I forgot about Ableton Start Stop feature. Should not be very difficult to add. Already added it in my metronome app . Will try to include it in the next update.

• @topaz said:
    @Dmitry_Klochkov bump for link start/stop please :)

@Dmitry_Klochkov said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Also, Dmitry, how difficult would it be to add Ableton Link Start Stop version? Would love to get this going with Lumbeats awesome drum apps.

@Dmitry_Klochkov said:
    Velocity automation and volume controls for individual tracks are the main features I am planing for the next development iteration. There are currently some hardcoded randomisation of velocities in the range from 100 to 110 just to make it a little less mechanical. But it will be much better when we are able to adjust it manually for a specific sequence.

Swing/Grove would also be very nice. I should think out what is the best way to integrate it in the app. Should it affect a whole song, a section or a track...

I forgot about Ableton Start Stop feature. Should not be very difficult to add. Already added it in my metronome app . Will try to include it in the next update.

+1 for link start/stop

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@Dmitry_Klochkov said:

I'd be happy with swing/groove setting by song--would be very cool to have it by section, though, if you can make it work.

Swing by part would be ideal. Multiple parts each with their own swing feel is more natural than all parts with the same feel. When they’re all the same it creates a more robotic, unnatural feel.