Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Goose EQ no longer in the AppStore?

Website is still live but has not been in AppStore for a few weeks. https://goosesoft.bitbucket.io/

I guess it wasn’t viable. I hope the developer moves on to something bigger and better.

Comments

• Yes, seems to be gone.
    For the better of all.
    Sadly, there will be some, who payed the subscription.

• thank god. what a turkey of an app...
    i mean, a subscription for an eq? come on.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • "Don't get greedy, otherwise you'll kill the goose"

Erm....Oh!

• Maverick EQ lives on I presume?

• If the subscription model (predictably) failed he should at least try selling it at a fixed price before abandoning it all together.

• This dev is either completely stupid or a scammer ! Subscription for an eq ,really ? Can you look yourself in the mirror ? Oh and now Glitché And tize have subscription too...I think it’s only the beginning of the golden eggs.If it become systematic i will quit for Android ...

• @blakkaz said:

@grego68 said:
    If it become systematic i will quit for Android ...

https://bgr.com/2018/10/29/google-play-pass-subscription-for-the-play-store-rumored/

A subscription for an entire store makes some sense so long as the developers are well compensated. For a single EQ, it does sound rather silly. However, in hindsight, it was only $3.49/year. One less latte at Starbucks (yeah, my favourite way to compare prices in case you hadn't noticed, lol). One less sugar-loaded espresso drink, I think I'll survive okay.

Had me a heart-to-heart with @lucas , apologised and all as I was the biggest jerk there was, and it turns out Apple are dicking him about. It'll be back in the appstore soon, and this time around, I do plan to subscribe for at least one year to see how well it'll function on my iPhone SE as I think it was a universal app. When I plan to get an XR, I'll be needing something that has a bit more function than Parametric Equalizer. And of course Lucas will be there to work with me in case I'm having struggles using it. He's one of the nice ones, open and honest and kind to a fault.

And I know what you're thinking. "Holy shit, I never thought I'd see the day JWM would actually be talking in favour of this fucking app." Well, I supposed all I can say is that sometimes personal tragedies happen that can drastically shift the way a person thinks, humbles them. Sorry if that sounds kinda corny. :lol: Cheers all.

• Humble is good. Sorry that it took a personal tragedy to get there.

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Humble is good. Sorry that it took a personal tragedy to get there.

Thanks Paul. I wish it didn't take that either, but it is what it is. Repeat the Serenity Prayer, even if you aren't religious. Holds a lot of wisdom with so few words.

• Still sending beta's out though.

• edited November 2018

Yea. I sort of changed my position on it too. Really solid eq for iPhone. I'd still so happily pay $10 for it to just be mine but maybe I'll just subscribe once and give it another go. I understand developers need an income. Dunno how it actually works on their end honestly

And appearently apple is being difficult. Its coming back just dealing with them I guess