Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WOODULATOR Delay Pitch Modulator - AUv3 Effect

Comments

• Pretty cool, Doug. I quite like modulated delays so I picked this up. It looks like it can go very deep.

• Wow, looks like a quality delay effect!
    Yet I wonder how much it would add to Discord4.

• Sweet on the list, thx!

• i picked up woodpressor recently. his apps are quality and very sturdy. ill get this one soon.

• Was playing with this tonight - it’s got a great sound (good filters) and is quite deep. It’s very easy to get into crazy territory, but not hard to dial in more subtle flavors.

• Bumping this thread - this app needs more love, I think.

• Yeah once I’m more flush going to buy all these apps.

• This effect is amazing. So many parameters for sound design. Well worth the price.

• @99476598326 said:
    This effect is amazing. So many parameters for sound design. Well worth the price.

I'll take the plunge based on your recommendation. I didn't need another compressor or gate, but this offers something unique and it seems to get the high-quality stamp of approval.

• My initial noodle tells me I am not disappointed. Good quality, lots of potential for good, but controlled crazy

• Version: 1.4 is out:

• Added AUv3 multi-bus (side chain) support.
    • Added Side Envelope mode.
  • Version: 2.0 is out:

• added pitch 1&2 feedback.
    • added Moog filter to delay feedback, frequency can be modulated by the LFO’s.
    • added Moog filter to pitch out, frequency can be modulated by the LFO’s.
    • added extra modulation destinations : 
pitch feedback amount, 
delay Moog filter frequency, 
pitch Moog filter frequency.
    • LFO2 can modulate LFO1 frequency.
    • added delay and pitch stereo controls.
    • added more LFO waveforms (triangle, pulse, random S&H).
    • added LFO waveform slider which allows to get mixed waveforms.
    • delay filters can now be applied on the delay out as well.
    • added In & Out gain controls.
    • added signal & clipping leds.
    • added next and previous preset buttons.
    • fixed/reduced clicks.
    • added new factory presets