Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioKit App Live Jam: Thanks Matt!

The song starts with D1

Then Synth1 is added.

Then FM Player

Then Circuit drums begin

Closes out with some Animoog on top of it all.

Jammed last night and wanted to show some outside the normal chord progressions and notes these Audiokit synths do some great harder, experimental, and unique sounds.

(no recording quality is not amazing, jam session not a composition so not a work of art......I am under no illusions about the quality of the playing itself on this)

Comments

• Cool stuff bro, this thing is sounding great !

• Thinking about your YT thread...this is relevant to that i guess....Do your own thing !
    I was on the fence with D1 initially, all the other demos were not my thing..it was hearing this that made me pull the trigger.
    Thanks fella :)

• SOUNDS AWESEOME!

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Thinking about your YT thread...this is relevant to that i guess....Do your own thing !
    I was on the fence with D1 initially, all the other demos were not my thing..it was hearing this that made me pull the trigger.
    Thanks fella :)

Trigger me timbers

I do appreciate it for real!🤩

• @analog_matt said:
    SOUNDS AWESEOME!

It does

No processing

No Fx

Just the apps recorded into Loopy HD.

I actually forgot to plug 3.5 into a device and that buzz will even there but those apps sound too good!