Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mojave? Yay or Nay? Pros/Cons

Have you gone to Mojave for the recent upgrade option?

How is it?

Comments

• I havent cared to do it yet, but my work mate did. No problems with him, everything works as should. But he doesent use music apps like ableton etc. you should google specific apps if you need them.

• edited October 2018

I haven’t experienced any issues. I enjoy dark mode, and my DAWs (Studio One and Waveform) seem to behave the same as in Sierra. (The same so-so stability). I know Sound Toys has issued an incompatible with Mojave message with no fix date announced. But all my other plugins seem to work as before. Definitely a good idea to check with all your critical apps and plug-ins.

• This is the first time I haven't upgraded on day one, my mastering software and a couple other things still have bugs sadly. The few times I briefly tried it though I really enjoyed Dark Mode a lot.