Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Flight of the Beathawk - an excursion into IOS PsYTranCe

edited October 2018 in Creations

Comments

• ok, just added a video too of the finished song with visuals

• It's like the soundtrack to a spy movie from the Czech Republic!
    Which is to say groovy!

• @bedheadproducer said:
    ok, just added a video too of the finished song with visuals

Lol , thanks :)

• That’s tight, Marc! You really have your this genre down!!

• @Telstar5 said:
    That’s tight, Marc! You really have your this genre down!!

Thanks . It became my favorite genre in dance music when I heard Infected Mushroom , from Israel , 20 years ago . They practically invented the genre and to this day they are still the masters of it and king of the mountain . It has now grown into arguably the most popular genre worldwide and continues to be the leader in large outdoor festivals that are EDM based, which is amazing seeing that it’s never been on the radio , in the pop charts and has thrived on an underground following this whole time , never going mainstream , never actually having “ sold out “ like many genres are accused of once the main stream latches on . I made two albums like this a long time ago and it never took off ... but I make the music I love , not what’s going to sell...bad career choice , but I’m
    Happy. :)

• I'd get up and dance, Marc, but it's against my doctor's orders at the moment. How do you rate the sounds compared to desktop?

• @LinearLineman said:
    I'd get up and dance, Marc, but it's against my doctor's orders at the moment. How do you rate the sounds compared to desktop?

just as good