Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi Echo AU

1235»

Comments

• @wim said:

It’s single tap, not double tap, and it doesn’t display anything, it just changes the behavior. Double-tap won’t do anything because that just sets it back the way it was before. ;)

you’re quite right!

• @midiSequencer said:

@brambos said:

@ocelot said:
    Maybe an idea for another AU Midi:
    An analog shift register, aka 'arabesque arpeggio machine' like the Toppobrillo Quantimator Eurorack module.

I could probably add something like this as a preset for Mozaic.

sounds just the sort of function Mozaic would be good for because you can make so many variations easily with code.

The closest I have (i think) is the rotator fx in Quantum which plays up to 4 variations of chords with each trigger.

Yet another function that Quantum has that I have not yet explored. That app is incredible! I hate to think of it getting left behind in the AU Midi wave. What if we crowdfund you or a contractor to make it AU as well??

🙂

• @midiSequencer said:
    The closest I have (i think) is the rotator fx in Quantum which plays up to 4 variations of chords with each trigger.

whoa what?! Off to check that one out.

• @gusgranite said:
    Yet another function that Quantum has that I have not yet explored. That app is incredible! I hate to think of it getting left behind in the AU Midi wave. What if we crowdfund you or a contractor to make it AU as well??

🙂

I'm close to starting an 'Quantum style' AU step sequencer - but want to try some more esoteric ones first ;)

• I'll take esoteric midi please, heh. Though I do wish same that I used Quantum more.

• @wim said:

@ocelot said:

@midiSequencer said:

@ocelot said:
    Lovely to place Midi Echo after all the new AU Midi sequencers we have now. Sort of like a pitch-shifting delay for Midi.
    @midiSequencer
    How do I Change the knob behavior? It's not in iOS Settings or 'tap the title'. Thanks.

it is double tap the title. Next update will add an icon like ive done with polythemus & photon

Tried double-tapping 'Midi Echo' in Audiobus 3, apeMatrix, and Beatmaker 3, but couldn't get the option to display. No worries, looking forward to the update. :)

It’s single tap, not double tap, and it doesn’t display anything, it just changes the behavior. Double-tap won’t do anything because that just sets it back the way it was before. ;)

Hey thanks wim, that explains it.