Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to export audio from iMovie?

I know how to do it on mac, but is there a way on iOS?

Comments

• Sorry, I removed iMovie when I got LumaFusion, so I can’t check. I highly recommend LumaFusion!

I’ve also used iConv, which is inexpensive and can pull out the audio track from videos easily.

• You can with the new Shortcuts App. Open the app, click on the Library tab, then click the + sign to create your own. Next, in the search window type “Encode Media” and add to your Shortcut. Tap the double sliders for your Shortcut’s settings, and select Add to Share Sheet - now you can Open-in any media to your encoder, and convert.

I checked and iMovie supports the conversions shown in the following image:

• Thanks so much!

• @Aud_iOS said:
    You can with the new Shortcuts App. Open the app, click on the Library tab, then click the + sign to create your own. Next, in the search window type “Encode Media” and add to your Shortcut. Tap the double sliders for your Shortcut’s settings, and select Add to Share Sheet - now you can Open-in any media to your encoder, and convert.

I checked and iMovie supports the conversions shown in the following image:

Tip of the day right there!

• Thanks @wim - best way to check out what can be done with a Shortcut is to create a Shortcut with just the Content Graph (search for the term in the search window) - then add the Shortcut to the Share Sheet - then Open-in anything you want to try out - the Content Graph will show the options - here’s what the Content Graph looks like for an iMovie - you can then tap on any of the circles for a full list.