Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Propellerheads Racks Rent to own.

Comments

• Can we have it on IOS please?

• I like this kind of subscription model. The question is - why there is so little extensions in this system?

• @MAtrixplan said:
    I like this kind of subscription model. The question is - why there is so little extensions in this system?

What do you mean? There are alot of Re's.

• @kinkujin said:

@MAtrixplan said:
    I like this kind of subscription model. The question is - why there is so little extensions in this system?

What do you mean? There are alot of Re's.

Yes, but only 5 are in this subscription model. See here: https://shop.propellerheads.com/browse/?product_type=plugins-sounds&pricing=rto

• Ah ok, i see. Maybe this is Props trying this system out, or it's not populated with all the apps yet?

• I’m doing that with Sylenth1.... Rent to buy... Only 10euros a month....Or you can pay off anytime you like... Also, if things get a bit tight, you can freeze it & payment continue where you left off at any time....

• @studs1966 said:
    I’m doing that with Sylenth1.... Rent to buy... Only 10euros a month....Or you can pay off anytime you like... Also, if things get a bit tight, you can freeze it & payment continue where you left off at any time....

Where are you getting this deal?

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@studs1966 said:
    I’m doing that with Sylenth1.... Rent to buy... Only 10euros a month....Or you can pay off anytime you like... Also, if things get a bit tight, you can freeze it & payment continue where you left off at any time....

@ExAsperis99 said:

@studs1966 said:

Splice.com

• @Jumpercollins said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@studs1966 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@studs1966 said:

Splice.com

Or directly from the Dev who made Sylenth1 synth.... Lenard Digital

https://www.lennardigital.com/

• @studs1966 said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@studs1966 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@studs1966 said:

Splice.com

Or directly from the Dev who made Sylenth1 synth.... Lenard Digital

https://www.lennardigital.com/

Sorry, miss type... I meant Lennar Digital.... I do it through PayPal also...

• I love the subscription model when it's done right -- currently halfway through paying off Sylenth and Serum through lennardigital and splice .-- seriously considering getting Vocalsynth 2 and the D16 effects pack next.

As for the Reason rack offerings, just too few options at this time. Layers was on sale just a while back for at least 50% off. I think the best bet would be to save money wait for Synthetic Rig 3 or one of the other two rig bundles to go on sale.