Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Battery percent display glitch on Chrome

edited October 2018 in Other

On my Lock screen and Home screen, battery percent is showing as 12% in the title bar.

When I switch to Chrome, it is always showing 47% like it is displaying a previous snapshot of the title bar or something. The Mic (Recording) warning icon that gets displayed in the title bar on launching any DAW app is also stuck on the title bar when I switch to Chrome even though I closed all the music apps. However, the Mic recording icon does not display correctly on Home/Lock screens because there are no music apps open. Battery percent displayed on Home/Lock screens is correct.

Anyone else noticing this before I file a bug with Apple?

iOS 12
Air 2