Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

D-1 Hybrid Synth from the AudioKit Team.

Comments

• Ok now thats impressive. Beautiful tones!!

• @analog_matt said:
    For a completely different sound demo...

New Demonstration of the Synthesis Engine. This a pure-synth patch. No samples.
    It's an ethereal Sigur Ros style guitar patch by Brice Beasley. No external processing.

Modulation on the flanger, distortion, detune, filter and pan. (All FX are from Digital D1)

I’d say you guys have a winner here! B)

• Splendid, zoned me out in the middle of yer typical office day.

• I’m so excited for this!!!

• Yes very exciting for release, it’s good to see there is still a market for great synth apps it’s always been my main pull to iOS music can’t wait.

• @analog_matt said:
    For a completely different sound demo...

New Demonstration of the Synthesis Engine. This a pure-synth patch. No samples.
    It's an ethereal Sigur Ros style guitar patch by Brice Beasley. No external processing.

Modulation on the flanger, distortion, detune, filter and pan. (All FX are from Digital D1)

Nice. Looking forward to release this Monday, or whenever the release date is.

• Nice. Looking forward to release this Monday, or whenever the release date is.

Whenever the date is, it is too late :#

Okay, I am joking. Am I?

• edited October 2018

@gdog said:

@Nu2moro said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@Nu2moro said:
    In hindsight I ought to have bought a + phone with more memory!

Do we even know that it supports iPhones?

Fingers crossed it does/will!

My phone is far more powerful than the iPad mini.

I’d appreciate iPhone support too! Very exciting regardless.. <3 :p

Well! I've been running some tests with it on the iPhone. It works surprisingly well. It will be a rather large undertaking to make it Universal, though. As it has 6 or 7 main interface panels that will need to be adjusted for phones.

If most of the users are cool and like the app, I'll try my best. I mean, everyone here on the Audiobus forum is cool. But, you know... everyone else out there ;)

Maybe if it gets 100 5-star reviews in the USA app store (and Roland doesn't sue AudioKit) I'll make a Universal version.

First priorities are getting AUv3 ship-shape for this app, Synth One, and the upcoming FM Player update.

• Oh! My! Goodness!!!

How much will it be?? Tell the price man, tell the price?i may need another giftcard then...
    Brice as sound designer. This cannot anything less but amazing! Love this mans work!!!

• @david_2017 said:
    Oh! My! Goodness!!!

How much will it be?? Tell the price man, tell the price?i may need another giftcard then...
    Brice as sound designer. This cannot anything less but amazing! Love this mans work!!!

Intro price:
    $4.99 Oct 29th-31st.
    $9.99 Nov
    $14.99 Dec (or sooner/once the AUv3 comes out)
    All 300+ presets will be unlocked. No IAPs. COMES FULLY LOADED!

100% of proceeds go to support the AudioKit open-source project.

i.e. I won't be making any money off it. But, it will support a great cause!

• @analog_matt said:

@david_2017 said:
    Oh! My! Goodness!!!

Intro price:
    $4.99 Oct 29th-31st.
    $9.99 Nov

Intro price should be higher! :D

• @analog_matt
    Look forward for your new app.

Just wondered if you might consider adding AU as paid IAPs for your other apps in the future?

• A STEAL!!!! A steal!!!!
    Thank you @analog_matt for preponed Christmas!!!
    29th you say... wow that is soon :)

• Just another vote for making it Universal. I'll probably get it for $5 for a shared iPad I sometimes use, but that's getting pricey for something that'll get a lot less use from me because it's not on an iPhone. However, considering the synth quality itself and a desire to support the overall project, that price seems very generous.

• Instant buy !!!

• Exciting!👍🏼 Any chance thats a real-time sequencer?

• @analog_matt said:

@david_2017 said:
    Oh! My! Goodness!!!

Intro price:
    $4.99 Oct 29th-31st.
    $9.99 Nov

excellent, I'm down for the October intro price!

• The first intro price is very generous - definitely a “must buy”.

• @analog_matt said:

@gdog said:

@Nu2moro said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@Nu2moro said:
    In hindsight I ought to have bought a + phone with more memory!

Do we even know that it supports iPhones?

Fingers crossed it does/will!

My phone is far more powerful than the iPad mini.

I’d appreciate iPhone support too! Very exciting regardless.. <3 :p

Well! I've been running some tests with it on the iPhone. It works surprisingly well. It will be a rather large undertaking to make it Universal, though. As it has 6 or 7 main interface panels that will need to be adjusted for phones.

If most of the users are cool and like the app, I'll try my best. I mean, everyone here on the Audiobus forum is cool. But, you know... everyone else out there ;)

Maybe if it gets 100 5-star reviews in the USA app store (and Roland doesn't sue AudioKit) I'll make a Universal version.

First priorities are getting AUv3 ship-shape for this app, Synth One, and the upcoming FM Player update.

Oh wow!! Awesome!!

• @analog_matt said:

Intro price:
    $4.99 Oct 29th-31st.

I feel guilty buying it at that price.

• edited October 2018

@AtticusL said:

@analog_matt said:

Intro price:
    $4.99 Oct 29th-31st.

So do I, hence the reason I’ll be getting a mug to complement my AudioKit t-shirt. :)

https://audiokitpro.com/audiokit-shirts/

I hope it arrives dry. ;)

(Edit) Shipping to Oz was ruinous on the mug, grabbed a couple of stickers instead.

• @analog_matt said:

Hey Matt, excited for this! And also for FM Player 2! Will be first in line for both, and like the others will be ordering a T-shirt to offset the guilt. :)

Thank you for pushing this iOS cart along!

• @AtticusL said:

@analog_matt said:

Intro price:
    $4.99 Oct 29th-31st.

You can wait a few days and buy it at a higher price.

• @[Deleted User] said:

@AtticusL said:

@analog_matt said:

Intro price:
    $4.99 Oct 29th-31st.

You can wait a few days and buy it at a higher price.

Well, naturally, waiting a few days would be impossible...

I’ll gift it to a couple of people and make them write five star reviews. I like the t-shirts but paying nearly half of the price of each one in shipping alone is probably paying more to the post office than Audiokit get in profit from the sale.

• Looks and sound great !
    Getting this for sure

• Can attest that the Audiokit t-shirt is a spiffy addition to any young gentleman's wardrobe.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Can attest that the Audiokit t-shirt is a spiffy addition to any young gentleman's wardrobe.

What about old rogues? :D

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Can attest that the Audiokit t-shirt is a spiffy addition to any young gentleman's wardrobe.

What about old rogues? :D

We’re good too! Oldish ...