Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Futurebeats track, went CRAZY on Turnado

Ive had ongoing struggles trying to harness the insanity of Turnado so for this one my plan was to lay down a solid foundation then just go nuts with on Turnado on top. Also used Fugue Machine, Sunrizer, Blocs and Thor (kind of an old school combo now that I think about it!). Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Really cool production, but I'd like it more musical, a bit less as a technical demo (even if it's very nicely done !)
    There's too much good ideas in production, and not enough in music itself here omho.
    But you absolutely know what you're doing for sure ! :)

• Like it, not as nuts as I imagined though ;)

• @1nsomniak said:
    Ive had ongoing struggles trying to harness the insanity of Turnado so for this one my plan was to lay down a solid foundation then just go nuts with on Turnado on top. Also used Fugue Machine, Sunrizer, Blocs and Thor (kind of an old school combo now that I think about it!). Let me know what you think.

Now put a dead-serious, melancholic vocal track on top and you've got the perfect Trip Hop tune B)

• @crony said:
    Really cool production, but I'd like it more musical, a bit less as a technical demo (even if it's very nicely done !)
    There's too much good ideas in production, and not enough in music itself here omho.
    But you absolutely know what you're doing for sure ! :)

Thanks for the feedback, I hear what you are saying, could describe a lot of my stuff really lol. Lately Ive been drifting away from musicality, or should I say "exploring the fringes" but gotta find that sweet spot.

@Jocphone said:
    Like it, not as nuts as I imagined though ;)

Thanks, good to know additional crazy could be acceptable, never sure what I can get away with ;)

@rs2000 said:

Now put a dead-serious, melancholic vocal track on top and you've got the perfect Trip Hop tune B)

Funny, the original mix has one of those drugged out mumble rappers on it but I wasn't sure which mix to upload. Didn't want the feedback fixated on the vocals so posted this one. Ill probably put up the vocal version for the general public eventually.

• @1nsomniak said:

@Jocphone said:

Thanks, good to know additional crazy could be acceptable, never sure what I can get away with ;)

Only being slightly flippant this morning. Listened again, very nice piece, enjoyed the main pitch/echo type thing thoughout but also the fluttery little whipping sounds towards the end. The restraint with those tools actually gives a nice mood to the track and has me adding turned to my wishlist. Thanks

• @Jocphone said:

@1nsomniak said:

@Jocphone said:

Only being slightly flippant this morning. Listened again, very nice piece, enjoyed the main pitch/echo type thing thoughout but also the fluttery little whipping sounds towards the end. The restraint with those tools actually gives a nice mood to the track and has me adding turned to my wishlist. Thanks

Hey thanks for the additional feedback, always appreciated. Turnado is pretty cool for when you want to extremely alter your sound and it also just got AU3 which is handy. I suppose it could be used more discretely like a normal effect unit but the interface really lends itself to pushing things.