Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

fluXpad - New Update Now With Song Mode - Tutorial for the iPad

Here is a review/tutorial for fluXpads latest update, this one adds a very cool and interesting Song Mode, I go through most of the other stuff, you can have a very entertaining time with this cool little app.

Comments

• Great tutorial Doug. I redownloaded FluxPad, which I love conceptually but was always a little frustrated by it. Such a distinctive app. And like Elastic Drums, it's so much deeper than it seems. And it has Link.

• Can you loop patterns a number of times before moving on to the next one?

• @gusgranite Not as you would think but you can just copy and pasted the same pattern several times

• Thank you Sir Doug, Much appreciated. I had also given it the elbow, but more through lack of finesse on my part. Will have another plunge.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @gusgranite Not as you would think but you can just copy and pasted the same pattern several times

Cheers Doug!

• Cool sample mangling potential ....Thanks Doug

• Thanks Doug, will revisit this one.

• I think for wild experimenting this is dogs chuds, and it’s super simple to import from AudioShare too, some of the demo songs are great

• Thanks for the video, does this have any midi out or export?

• Still seems to have that bug for me where it doesn’t update what you’ve done on screen sometimes. So erasing a section, or drawing something in, doesn’t always play until I restart the loop. Apart from that it’s a good app.