Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster Player - AUv3 support??

Comments

• One I use the player I get a bad sound stutter when closing the app or switching apps and it has problems loading in bm3 and GarageBand but once they are loaded works great

• @stormywaterz said:
    One I use the player I get a bad sound stutter when closing the app or switching apps and it has problems loading in bm3 and GarageBand but once they are loaded works great

Have you opened the standalone app since upgrading?

• edited December 2018

@tomato_juice said:

• 5257 AU parameters are exposed. This is more than I'd anticipated. Do we have the full SynthMaster here, albeit in a form that's impossible to program? Does this mean that SynthMaster itself might be coming to iOS?

They've already confirmed they are going to bring the original SynthMaster beast to iOS soon :smile:

• oh sorry about that issue, we should fix it asap

• SynthMaster Player doesn’t appear in Stagelight...

• Lost Favorites list after updating.

• @gusgranite said:

@stormywaterz said:
    One I use the player I get a bad sound stutter when closing the app or switching apps and it has problems loading in bm3 and GarageBand but once they are loaded works great

Have you opened the standalone app since upgrading?

Yup and had it opened before I opened the apps.

• @MobileMusic said:

@tomato_juice said:

• 5257 AU parameters are exposed. This is more than I'd anticipated. Do we have the full SynthMaster here, albeit in a form that's impossible to program? Does this mean that SynthMaster itself might be coming to iOS?

They've already confirmed they are going to bring the original SynthMaster to iOS soon :smile:

Fantastic.

• _ki_ki
    edited December 2018

@lbiyikoglu, @kv331audio_bulent Thanks a lot for the AUv3, that was a nice christmas surprise.

Unfortunately, I have to report two bugs:

A ) Can’t diable ARP in AUv3

With the standalone, i can disable the ARP by pressing the Arpeggiator button on the edit page - but with the AUv3 these buttons are not enabled.

B ) There is something wierd with the preset list of the AUv3

• I own several of the preset packs. If i now choose the bank „Dawn of Electronic Music Volume 3“ in the left pane, „Guitar“ as instrument type in the middle pane, i get a list of 6 presets (same as in standalone).
    • The first entry „LED Stratosfear“ selects the the correct preset
    • „PL Paedora Mute Bass“ selects „PL Paladin (1)“
    • „SEQ Choronzon GuitarRiff“ selects „SEQ Cherokee Lane“
    • „SEQ Computer World Bass“ selects „SEQ Computr Tape ARK“
    • „SEQ Computer World Bass 2“ selects „SEQ Computer World Bass“ => This seems to hint a ‚one-off‘ error :)
    • „SEQ Invisible Limits“ selects „SEQ HomeComputer GoUp“
    • „SEQ OKeefemooke Chord Seq“ selects „SEQ Numbers Chatting“

If i look at the preset list of „Dawn of Electronic Music Volume 3“ without selecting an instrument type, and go through the preset list starting at the top the last correct selected preset is „LED The Model2“. After this the presets selected are

• „PAD Metropolis ResoPad“ which selects „PAD Metallica FN“
    • „PC Computerland Cymbal“ selecting „PC African Thumb MS“ (from Factory presets ! => So the problem is more compilcated than a ‚one-off‘ error :/ )

With the stand-alone, the correct presets are selected fot this bank.

• edited December 2018

I hope this means Synthmaster One packs are soon!

• Thank you very much for reporting these bugs, we'll fix them asap

@_ki said:
    @lbiyikoglu, @kv331audio_bulent Thanks a lot for the AUv3, that was a nice christmas surprise.

Unfortunately, I have to report two bugs:

A ) Can’t diable ARP in AUv3

With the standalone, i can disable the ARP by pressing the Arpeggiator button on the edit page - but with the AUv3 these buttons are not enabled.

B ) There is something wierd with the preset list of the AUv3

• I own several of the preset packs. If i now choose the bank „Dawn of Electronic Music Volume 3“ in the left pane, „Guitar“ as instrument type in the middle pane, i get a list of 6 presets (same as in standalone).
    • The first entry „LED Stratosfear“ selects the the correct preset
    • „SEQ Choronzon GuitarRiff“ selects „SEQ Cherokee Lane“
    • „SEQ Computer World Bass“ selects „SEQ Computr Tape ARK“
    • „SEQ Computer World Bass 2“ selects „SEQ Computer World Bass“ => This seems to hint a ‚one-off‘ error :)
    • „SEQ Invisible Limits“ selects „SEQ HomeComputer GoUp“
    • „SEQ OKeefemooke Chord Seq“ selects „SEQ Numbers Chatting“

If i look at the preset list of „Dawn of Electronic Music Volume 3“ without selecting an instrument type, and go through the preset list starting at the top the last correct selected preset is „LED The Model2“. After this the presets selected are

• „PAD Metropolis ResoPad“ which selects „PAD Metallica FN“
    • „PC Computerland Cymbal“ selecting „PC African Thumb MS“ (from Factory presets ! => So the problem is more compilcated than a ‚one-off‘ error :/ )

With the stand-alone, the correct presets are selected fot this bank.

• Please check that the ARP is syncing with host tempo.

• edited December 2018

@chandroji said:
    SynthMaster Player doesn’t appear in Stagelight...

@chandroji

Did you rescan Plug-ins for new under settings in SL it’s showing for me.

• Awesome, been waiting for this - thanks KV331 team. Now all I need is Tonestack to be AU-ified and I’ll be all set :smiley: I hope those bugs will be squashed quick smart (I’m sure they will)

• edited December 2018

• @Jumpercollins said:

@chandroji said:

@chandroji

Did you rescan Plug-ins for new under settings in SL it’s showing for me.

That’s it!
    SMP loading successfully now!😊
    Thanks a lot for the hint @Jumpercollins !🙏

• edited December 2018

@zeroG said:
    Awesome, been waiting for this - thanks KV331 team. Now all I need is Tonestack to be AU-ified and I’ll be all set :smiley:

Why? You don't need Animoog AU?
    There is still 9 more days left in this year. So much can happen in 9 days!! :smiley:

• edited December 2018

@lbiyikoglu , @kv331audio_bulent
    Do 2 XY pads result in random sound (aka generative) with so many combinations?
    Does one XY pad offer more control and give predictable sound?
    Check NS2 and Alchemy in GB

• @chandroji said:

Settings > Plugins > Scan for new.

While you’re there you may want to enable Scan for plugins at startup. It hasn’t caused any problems for me so far.

• Thanks a lot @wim !
    I have overlooked this setting. Very useful indeed!😊

• @MobileMusic said:

@zeroG said:
    Awesome, been waiting for this - thanks KV331 team. Now all I need is Tonestack to be AU-ified and I’ll be all set :smiley:

Why? You don't need Animoog AU?
    There is still 9 more days left in this year. So much can happen in 9 days!! :smiley:

Trying not to be too greedy ;)

• For some reason this patch refuses to stay loaded properly in NS2...

On NS2 project reload it sounds wack and I have to reload the patch.

• @lbiyikoglu , I have an issue downloading presets. Sent you PM

• @musikeer said:
    Lost Favorites list after updating.

But so what... really great to have as an AU. Thanks for the update...

• @AudioGus said:
    For some reason this patch refuses to stay loaded properly in NS2...

On NS2 project reload it sounds wack and I have to reload the patch.

If you skip using NS2 built-in preset management it recalls correctly...

• @lbiyikoglu Thank you, wanted this for a long time and it didn’t disappoint...good work fella!

• Excellent..

What’s a good expansion to get for basses?

Thanks..

• Brilliant and thank you. ESPECIALLY in the NS2 AU world I find myself living these days etc.

• THANKS SANTA 🎄🎅🏾🤶🏻🎄🐀