Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster Player - AUv3 support??

Comments

• @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Hi folks, we released the beta for SMP AUv3.

Also looks like TestFlight never sent my notes from yesterday. So I just sent some via DM here.

Nice!

Please optimize SM1 and SMP for new iPad Pro resolutions,

Do you need more beta testers ?

• Super exciting!!! Love your synths! Also available to help test, if desired (contact via PM).

• Soooooo fuckin’ great and lush!

• @ErrkaPetti said:
    Soooooo fuckin’ great and lush!

Can it be placed in the effect slots as SM1?

• @RajahP said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

Sorry, but the answer is no...

• Can it be placed in the effect slots as SM1?

No, SMPlayer is instrument only, SM1 is full synth

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@RajahP said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

Sorry, but the answer is no...

Oh.. well..

• Do any of the IAP’s contain drum kits? The Dr 80s Kit SFZ in the factory presets is not bad

• edited December 2018

There’s something special with Synthmaster One and Synthmaster Player on iOS...
    Can’t put my finger on it, but, they sounds better than almost everything on iOS!

Looking forward to that day we can spend more money on some new patches to Synthmaster One...

• Synthmaster was regarded by ComputerMusic magazine to be “the” desert island synth of choice...
    Once the full engine of synthmaster hits the App Store people are gonna crack out on it. In a good non homeless missing teeth sort of way.

• edited December 2018

@ErrkaPetti said:
    There’s something special with Synthmaster One and Synthmaster Player on iOS...
    Can’t put my finger on it, but, they sounds better than almost everything on iOS!

Looking forward to that day we can spend more money on some new pathes to Synthmaster One...

Doug said in his videos many times that the sounds in SMP are so good and lush that he never needed to tweak them in any way :smile:

• edited December 2018

@MobileMusic said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

Nice!

Please optimize SM1 and SMP for new iPad Pro resolutions,

@kv331audio_bulent , please release the AU version on the AppStore ASAP.
    I did not get the invite for beta testing yet.

• I played with the beta a tad last night, but couldn't find my IAPs there. Anyone else have this issue?

• edited December 2018

@Daveypoo said:
    I played with the beta a tad last night, but couldn't find my IAPs there. Anyone else have this issue?

Beta may have IAPs disabled. The original app (non-AU) has IAPs

• hmm this is weird, did you run the standalone app? We copy the old IAPs to a shared folder so that AU plugin can read the presets too. Probably there's a bug we have to fix...

@Daveypoo said:
    I played with the beta a tad last night, but couldn't find my IAPs there. Anyone else have this issue?

• edited December 2018

I just sent you some feedback via Testflight. I also saw very few presets in AU in AUM. When I open the standalone app ALL of my presets are there (I have the full MAC version will all presets). Now when I try to open SMP as AU in AUM, it won't open at all and AUM displays error message saying SMP may have crashed.

• edited December 2018

@lbiyikoglu Now it loads nothing in apeMatrix (AU shell shows up but the window is blank) and it won't open at all in AUM.

This is only AU - the stand alone seems to open just fine.

• Great news! Love SMOne but the preset's of player and the diversity of sounds are amazing! I'm in for beta testing if needed!

• @lbiyikoglu said:
    hmm this is weird, did you run the standalone app? We copy the old IAPs to a shared folder so that AU plugin can read the presets too. Probably there's a bug we have to fix...

My IAPS showed up. However the AU is very truncated on iPad 12.9 in all hosts I tested on.

• In my case I ran the AU first then opened the standalone. I just tried it on my phone 6 and it wouldn't load at all even the first time. When you click the SMP icon in AUM it says SMP was invalidated, maybe it crashed. In Audiobus 3, the SMP icon looks like it's loaded but when you open it the AU window is black like the app has crashed in the background.

• thank you, I'll check the crash logs

@yowza said:
    In my case I ran the AU first then opened the standalone. I just tried it on my phone 6 and it wouldn't load at all even the first time. When you click the SMP icon in AUM it says SMP was invalidated, maybe it crashed. In Audiobus 3, the SMP icon looks like it's loaded but when you open it the AU window is black like the app has crashed in the background.

• It happened to me as well on iPhone but on iPad all my IAPs were there. I installed over my regular App Store install on iPad. But on iPhone I messed up he whole thing by deleting my app first

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    It happened to me as well on iPhone but on iPad all my IAPs were there. I installed over my regular App Store install on iPad. But on iPhone I messed up he whole thing by deleting my app first

I installed over my existing app on a 2017 iPad 12.9" and I get nothing now. Just tried Cubasis and am experiencing the same - AU she'll shows up with nothing inside

• edited December 2018

@lbiyikoglu said:
    thank you, I'll check the crash logs

@yowza said:
    In my case I ran the AU first then opened the standalone. I just tried it on my phone 6 and it wouldn't load at all even the first time. When you click the SMP icon in AUM it says SMP was invalidated, maybe it crashed. In Audiobus 3, the SMP icon looks like it's loaded but when you open it the AU window is black like the app has crashed in the background.

Hi, I just sent you a PM with my Apple ID to add me to SMP beta (I'm already on SM1 beta but not on SMP beta, yet).

Thanks!
    Shekar

• edited December 2018

Reinstalled non beta on iPhone registered again and IAPs showed up when installed beta.

• I just deleted the beta and reinstalled it from scratch. Stand alone worked fine. Re-downloaded all my IAPs, launched apeMatrix. Same - AU shell, no pp. I just reinstalled the full version and deleted the beta.

I tried....

• Just recorded SM Player AU into Stagelight and wow, automation recording really well. Will try to see how many instances it can handle on my iPhone SE.

• AU beta works , but if you restore your IAP there is a bug and the AU version do not load.