PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

Synthmaster Player - AUv3 support??

Waiting for AUv3 support for Synthmaster Player for such a long time...
Any news?
@kv331audio_bulent ?? Looking forward for it in order to buy a lot of sound packs ;)

«13456

Comments

  • @kv331audio_bulent, when are we going to be able to use SM1 with Auria Pro???? It's been months now!

  • @sch said:
    @kv331audio_bulent, when are we going to be able to use SM1 with Auria Pro???? It's been months now!

    Sadly I can not figure out where the code is crashing. Need to debug further. All the other AUv3 hosts are working fine.

  • @kv331audio_bulent , AU support for SynthMaster player and also when would you be able to use the sound packs in SynthMaster one, like how it is done on desktop.

  • @sch said:
    @kv331audio_bulent, when are we going to be able to use SM1 with Auria Pro???? It's been months now!

    Finally, figured out the root cause B) and update is on the way next week!

  • Regarding Player AUv3, my brother Levent finished his UI work, there are some things I need to review. Hopefuly next week that's gonna happen and we'll release a beta!

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @sch said:
    @kv331audio_bulent, when are we going to be able to use SM1 with Auria Pro???? It's been months now!

    Finally, figured out the root cause B) and update is on the way next week!

    Wonderful to hear!!! Thanks so much, I’ve been dying to use SM1 in Auria Pro!

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Regarding Player AUv3, my brother Levent finished his UI work, there are some things I need to review. Hopefuly next week that's gonna happen and we'll release a beta!

    Looking forward to it.. It’s really a beauty.. AU will make it a Queen..

    Thanks..

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Regarding Player AUv3, my brother Levent finished his UI work, there are some things I need to review. Hopefuly next week that's gonna happen and we'll release a beta!

    Is there going to be cross-app compatibility of sound packs between SMP and SM1? SMP with fewer controls has more sound packs than SM1 (just 800) that has so many controls.

  • @MobileMusic said:

    @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Regarding Player AUv3, my brother Levent finished his UI work, there are some things I need to review. Hopefuly next week that's gonna happen and we'll release a beta!

    Is there going to be cross-app compatibility of sound packs between SMP and SM1? SMP with fewer controls has more sound packs than SM1 (just 800) that has so many controls.

    They are two totally different apps and the presets are not compatible.

  • edited October 2018

    @yowza said:

    @MobileMusic said:

    @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Regarding Player AUv3, my brother Levent finished his UI work, there are some things I need to review. Hopefuly next week that's gonna happen and we'll release a beta!

    Is there going to be cross-app compatibility of sound packs between SMP and SM1? SMP with fewer controls has more sound packs than SM1 (just 800) that has so many controls.

    They are two totally different apps and the presets are not compatible.

    Yes, it was discussed already but maybe they could be made compatible. It is software, presets are data and technically possible.

  • Is synthmaster player ever going to become the whole synth on iOS?
    Or maybe even a second app that is the synthmaster synth?
    I hope so.

  • I hope next update (or sometime in the feature) will bring :
    Assigning xy pads to (the pre-set) parameters .
    Link the registration info with the Apple account ,so a user can restore purchases easily without iTunes and computer ....

    Can’t wait for the AU update <3

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Regarding Player AUv3...

    I am super excited for this!

  • @MrSmileZ said:
    Is synthmaster player ever going to become the whole synth on iOS?
    Or maybe even a second app that is the synthmaster synth?
    I hope so.

    I’ve always been confused if player is regular SynthMaster (2.x?), synthmaster one or its own engine.

  • Just saying, SMP and those bass presets sound so nice driven by iBassist.. Looking forward to that AU..

  • @rezidue said:

    @MrSmileZ said:
    Is synthmaster player ever going to become the whole synth on iOS?
    Or maybe even a second app that is the synthmaster synth?
    I hope so.

    I’ve always been confused if player is regular SynthMaster (2.x?), synthmaster one or its own engine.

    Yes we are going to release SynthMaster 2.9 as an iOS app next year.

  • Good news - and that be able to access the Player presets? It would be great to see in details how some if them have been programmed.

  • edited October 2018

    @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Regarding Player AUv3, my brother Levent finished his UI work, there are some things I need to review. Hopefuly next week that's gonna happen and we'll release a beta!

    Hi Bulent,

    Please remember to add Vibrato, Legato and Glide to SynthMaster Player.

    I see these under its settings but they don't seem to work:

    • Key Vibratro
    • Key Y-Axis Effect

    Please advise how these settings work...

    Port SMP presets to SM1 if possible and make them accessible from SM1 for more control and tweakability and have all presets in one app.

    Also, the item/preset names in the lists are center-aligned and not easy on the eyes to read. Long descriptions with uneven widths should be left aligned. Center alignment looks good if the width of all items are the same (even for numerics).

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @rezidue said:

    @MrSmileZ said:
    Is synthmaster player ever going to become the whole synth on iOS?
    Or maybe even a second app that is the synthmaster synth?
    I hope so.

    I’ve always been confused if player is regular SynthMaster (2.x?), synthmaster one or its own engine.

    Yes we are going to release SynthMaster 2.9 as an iOS app next year.

    Yes!

  • @MobileMusic said:

    @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Regarding Player AUv3, my brother Levent finished his UI work, there are some things I need to review. Hopefuly next week that's gonna happen and we'll release a beta!

    Hi Bulent,

    Please remember to add Vibrato, Legato and Glide to SynthMaster Player.

    I see these under its settings but they don't seem to work:

    • Key Vibratro
    • Key Y-Axis Effect

    Please advise how these settings work...

    Also, the item/preset names in the lists are center-aligned and not easy on the eyes to read. Long descriptions with uneven widths should be left aligned. Center alignment looks good if the width of all items are the same (even for numerics).

    @kv331audio_bulent,
    Eagerly waiting for SMP as AU with Legato, Glide and Vibrato

  • I am sure they will make it AU , it would be nice using it on the 2018 November contest .
    Guess I’ll use the IAA instead :) (few days left)

  • @kv331audio_bulent is the beta team private ? I’d like to join :)

  • @MobileMusic said:
    Port SMP presets to SM1 if possible and make them accessible from SM1 for more control and tweakability and have all presets in one app.

    Not possible, won't happen.

  • sorry guys, I know we are very late, there are just some few issues left, we are working on it

  • @lbiyikoglu said:
    sorry guys, I know we are very late, there are just some few issues left, we are working on it

    It’s OK!
    Better a good product then a rushed and buggy one!
    We are so spoiled in so many other ways, and to wait isn’t that bad if it ends with a marvelous SMP AUv3!!

  • edited November 2018

    @kv331audio_bulent said:

    @MobileMusic said:
    Port SMP presets to SM1 if possible and make them accessible from SM1 for more control and tweakability and have all presets in one app.

    Not possible, won't happen.

    I think this was already clarified. We can live with that as SMP presets are great as-is out of the box and no need to be tweaked further.

    Just remember to add Legato, Glide and Vibrato on key Y-Axis to SynthMaster Player when you release it as AU.

  • Hi folks, we released the beta for SMP AUv3.

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Hi folks, we released the beta for SMP AUv3.

    Great!
    Also looking forward to spend some money on new patches on Synthmaster One (iOS) very soon!

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Hi folks, we released the beta for SMP AUv3.

    Ok.. I did not get it..🤓

    Just Kidding.. looking forward to this beauty in AUv3..

  • @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Hi folks, we released the beta for SMP AUv3.

    Yep 👍 excited!

Sign In or Register to comment.