Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

∞ thanks to this forum, and all who sail in it :)

if i may, i'm going to express a thought, a thought i found helpful, helpful in the expressing

i'm one of those types ;))...

Comments

• the psychological benefits of a cull

wooah, let's not get hasty now ;)

the arrival of the https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/environments/id1294132065?mt=8 app into my world has had very positive impacts

and yet i've only briefly played with the app :)

but

just as - the rich don't spend money, they spend time -

for me, the 'cost' of many apps is measured in size

that's not to say money is no object, it's just, the way the apps are bought, and at the price of many of them, the actual purchase, for me, is rather like a 'running cost' (like some people see beer money, or going to the cinema)

[though with 'Riffer' next to 'Xequence' it's more like my medicine ;)]

so 0.5415GB is rather an 'expensive' purchase ;)

that said, retro rain can't be beat ;)

and the joy i felt last night, playing the piano in a thunderstorm, whilst happily in bed, is a joy i want to repeat :)

and so, with an ipad running lean on space, something has to go!

and that's where i am at now.

Tidying my body electric. Harmonising my electric body.

deleting apps!!

not keeping apps out of my fear that, should i remove them, they may later be removed from the app store, but keeping them because they are ACTIvELy ACTiVe

but ALL apps are active! ALL are wonderful :) each has been another facet on the diamond of ipad music making :)

but some have to go :))

and it feels GOOD !

(p.s. cannabis is good for MY soul)

annd ∞ people

thanks for proving this space :) see you on the otherside

• Party on Wayne.