Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kirnu Interactive Cream Sequencer Mobile Public Beta Link.

Comments

• Remember IAP are free during beta testing.

• edited October 2018

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. 😬

• @echoopera said:
    Cool. Thanks for the heads up. 😬

No problem, got the Beatwave beta today aswell, so busy testing.

• Wow, great to see Cream is getting some love again :smiley:

• @rs2000 said:
    Wow, great to see Cream is getting some love again :smiley:

Yes, very powerful this one :)

• @Trueyorky said:

@rs2000 said:
    Wow, great to see Cream is getting some love again :smiley:

Yes, very powerful this one :)

This is the arp for nerds that find StepPolyArp dead boring :D

• @Jumpercollins said:

Remember IAP are free during beta testing.

I own that iap already in the older version. I should still have it in the new one right ?

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@Jumpercollins said:

I own that iap already in the older version. I should still have it in the new one right ?

I think Testflight/Beta stuff wipes the original app. (?)

• edited October 2018

Looking good, but overwhelmed with so much controls. The online manual is helping a lot.
    http://www.kirnuarp.com/CreamMobile-Manual.pdf

• Sweet! Looks like it midi slaves. Should be fun this weekend. :)

• Nice... MIDI input in AB3

• May need to revisit this at some point, I remember being really confused by it before.

• Nice. Time to revisit some old threads and dust off some synapses.

• Incredible! I had given up on waiting for this long ago promised Link update, thinking that I should have gone for SPA instead ... now looking forward to an update and finally some usage of this app.

• @bleep said:
    Incredible! I had given up on waiting for this long ago promised Link update, thinking that I should have gone for SPA instead ... now looking forward to an update and finally some usage of this app.

Ok. Grabbing the beta to see what this one is all about. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. B)

• Well...my brain is officially hurting with this one...it's gonna take some time to understand what the heck is going on :)

• @AudioGus said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Correct and correct.

Also, just a PSA: even though the IAP are set to free during beta testing, they will not carry over to the 'real' app. That is, downloading the Testflight beta isn't a way to get the IAP as permanent freebie.

• Killer app that never killed but could still, really pleased it's getting the polish...

• @syrupcore said:

@AudioGus said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Correct and correct.

Also, just a PSA: even though the IAP are set to free during beta testing, they will not carry over to the 'real' app. That is, downloading the Testflight beta isn't a way to get the IAP as permanent freebie.

By the by, did just install the Beta and my original songs remained. YMMV etc.

• Well it’s not often that I’m thwarted by a UI but this one had me scratching my head.

• Here's a refresher course from @Wally :

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:
    Busy gui! Headspins on first opening. One for the weekend... videos and manual...

To the people that have already learned it, worthwhile? Anyone using it with hardware? Solid?

If you can get your head round it it can be very powerful, it is a mind bender though

• Sometimes I would love to dive in to these more in depth apps. To be honest though, I want an easy life now. I just want stuff that makes my music dabbling easy and fun. I spend a good part of my life with pain in my head. When I’m not in pain, I just want to avoid any hard scratching :D

• @Dawdles said:
    Busy gui! Headspins on first opening. One for the weekend... videos and manual...

To the people that have already learned it, worthwhile? Anyone using it with hardware? Solid?

Worthwhile - yes, it can be if you're ready to take the time to learn.
    Solid with hardware? Not really.
    Apart from the fact that you cannot even adjust settings properly on iOS 11.
    On an older iOS version, when sending clock to the outside world it does work as long as you don't change bpm in Cream. Then you start to get nasty offsets. You can stop, change bpm and start again, then it's working if you're OK with using Cream as a clock master only.

Slave sync is practically unusable. It does sync to external clock but when you hit a key in Cream, it will start playing right away even when the external box is in STOPPED mode, and I don't see a way to start both in sync. Cream will not even sync to any meaningful beat meter so the phase it starts at is completely random too.

• @rs2000 said:

@Dawdles said:

Worthwhile - yes, it can be if you're ready to take the time to learn.
    Solid with hardware? Not really.
    Apart from the fact that you cannot even adjust settings properly on iOS 11.
    On an older iOS version, when sending clock to the outside world it does work as long as you don't change bpm in Cream. Then you start to get nasty offsets. You can stop, change bpm and start again, then it's working if you're OK with using Cream as a clock master only.

Slave sync is practically unusable. It does sync to external clock but when you hit a key in Cream, it will start playing right away even when the external box is in STOPPED mode, and I don't see a way to start both in sync. Cream will not even sync to any meaningful beat meter so the phase it starts at is completely random too.

Does this apply to the beta version which has Ableton link and start stop in AB3 ?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • haha no way! used to use this back in the day on the PC!