Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Three kinds of people on this forum:

edited October 2018 in Other

1) Those who interested in hearing other people’s music

2) Thiose who are mostly interested in how other people MADE their music..

3) A combination of both

Comments

• I’m definitely #2.. It’s wrong , I know it .. I’m just no good, that’s all

1. Those who want to share how they make music
    1. Those who want info and advise on apps.
    1. Those who just want more apps
    1. Those who should drop everything and go into research.
    1. Those who don't care about other people's music, but check here compulsively to see if Drambo or some shiny new thing has dropped.
    1. Those who took a wrong turn at the fishing forum :D
  • @palm said:
    8. Those who don't care about other people's music, but check here compulsively to see if Drambo or some shiny new thing has dropped.

This! :s

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    9. Those who took a wrong turn at the fishing forum :D

Due to “click bait”! 😜

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Due to “click bait”! 😜

:D What you trying to spin here.?!

• 10 - The cool devs who interact.
    11 - Peeps who like to help others and the answer questions they can.

• edited October 2018

those who just want a Pepsi and some panning, and refuse to say Kanye in the mirror 5 times in a row

• Those who like to hang out with nice people :)

• 12- the devs who thing they are above talking to lesser mortals who help pay their bills

13- those who like to jump on others on this forum and try to dissagree with or twist what people say into a negative

14- moderators ( actually there are none)

15- those who post a constant barrage of off topics and join in threads trying to derail them from the original points

16- those that are self serving and don’t care about others

Sorry but it’s sad but true

• Those who are looking for "girl for night"

• edited October 2018

All of the above :D (except the last one :neutral: )

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Due to “click bait”! 😜

winner

• @palm said:
    Those who are looking for "girl for night"

:D :D

• There are three types of people in life:

• Those who watch what happens;
    • Those who make things happen;
    • Those who wonder what the hell just happened!
  • Those who come on here for a natter with like-minded souls, because their missus rolls her eyes when you try and start a conversation with her about ‘oscillators controlled via MIDI LFO’s’.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Those who come on here for a natter with like-minded souls, because their missus rolls her eyes when you try and start a conversation with her about ‘oscillators controlled via MIDI LFO’s’.

That’s why my wife just sums up anything to do with this hobby as “o, it’s adipose stuff!? - what do you want for tea then?”

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Those who come on here for a natter with like-minded souls, because their missus rolls her eyes when you try and start a conversation with her about ‘oscillators controlled via MIDI LFO’s’.

That’s why my wife just sums up anything to do with this hobby as “o, it’s adipose stuff!? - what do you want for tea then?”

My other half calls it wires!? I get a new mixer - Oh you got a new wire....a synth..Oh you got a new wire...Headphones....Another wire...Apparently all i want is new wires ! :D

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@MonzoPro said:

My other half calls it wires!? I get a new mixer - Oh you got a new wire....a synth..Oh you got a new wire...Headphones....Another wire...Apparently all i want is new wires ! :D

Jo says my iPad is joined at my hip - ok so I admit I take it to the loo sometimes :*

• @palm said:
    Those who are looking for "girl for night"

Damn! I was going to quote that one. Hahaha. I checked first to see if that one had been noted here. LOL.

• Wife: "Do you really need this?" Me: "Yes!" ......discussion end!! :)

• @Cib said:
    Wife: "Do you really need this?" Me: "Yes!" ......discussion end!! :)

I wish :D

• @Cib said:
    Those who like to hang out with nice people :)

Those who like to chit chat with Germans about football, especially after last week 😋 But I've to be careful, because you must not sell the skin before the bear is shot (Dutch saying).

• ...so if I don’t fit into any of the catagories above, does that mean I’m not actually a person?

• @ZenLizard said:
    ...so if I don’t fit into any of the catagories above, does that mean I’m not actually a person?

No of course not. But it does mean you’re not actually here....

1. Those who doesn’t know how to count or mistake it due are trolls.
      like me :trollface: