Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Module stopping sales in April 2019?

To “improve the product” hmm, So abandonment? Also the free iPhone update thingy for you iPhone thingys out there

Comments

• That’s only for Korg Module Standard For iPhone.

• It’s a nothingburger...

• Module is universal (and it should have been in the first place) so from KORG's standpoint it's understandable that they wanna get rid of the iPhone version.
    There's a bundle price offering Module/universal at a reduced price for those who own the iPhone version.

• @Rich303 dude you should charge your battery

• @NoiseHorse said:
    @Rich303 dude you should charge your battery

I think we all need to at some point.

• Dang, even if ipad module got AU updated, not sure I'd use it all that much. There are much better pianos - ravenscroft, organs - galileo, and electric pianos - neo soul, that are already AU. Not to mention all the great synths, romplers, and moog apps that are AU. Module already feels like abandonware to me.

• As an iPhone user, I abandoned the “standard” version and rebought everything in the Universal version over 2 years ago. I agree with @rs2000 This move is 2 years over due. If you don’t have the Universal version and you like Module, now is the time to upgrade through the bundle.

• edited October 2018

@ion677 said:
    Dang, even if ipad module got AU updated, not sure I'd use it all that much. There are much better pianos - ravenscroft, organs - galileo, and electric pianos - neo soul, that are already AU. Not to mention all the great synths, romplers, and moog apps that are AU. Module already feels like abandonware to me.

Not everyone feels the same as you but you’re entitled to feel that way and express your feelings.

Bear in mind that Module (for iPad) has features that include set lists with a PDF reader so that performers can use an all in one app on stage to keep their settings and music in one place. That can’t really be converted into an AU at the snap of a finger.

Module came out along time before Ravenscroft and it’s surpassed the other Romplers such as IK and Crudebyte which are bloated and sound / perform poorly compared to Module. They’re also overpriced.

The only competitors are Ravenscroft and Neosoulkeys which are two softwares containing only one instrument each whereas Module is an entire suite of different instruments and Module works inside Gadget.

This is Modules second update this year. So to call it abandoware right after it got updated seems a little irrational to me but if that’s how you feel who am I to judge?

• Does this mean more development dollars for module for iPad?