Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio kit synth one! App of the day

Congrats!!!!

Comments

• @analog_matt Whose palm did you have to cross with gold for that ?

:D :D Only kidding of course ! Congrats

• Awesome and congrats! Miss playing this awesome app! My favorite preset was Interstellar! :)
    Need to fix my broken iPad screen :s
    But love this synth soooo much!

• Awesome.

• Congrats! Well deserved

• edited October 2018

App of the day (for free) = 50.000 or more Downloads? 😎

Congratulations @analog_matt ! 🎶👍

• Apple should install Synth One on all iPad‘s in their AppleStores as a good example for IOS music next to GarageBand! 😎

• @chandroji said:
    Apple should install Synth One on all iPad‘s in their AppleStores as a good example for IOS music next to GarageBand! 😎

This!

• @reasOne said:

@chandroji said:
    Apple should install Synth One on all iPad‘s in their AppleStores as a good example for IOS music next to GarageBand! 😎

This!

Or they should keep it as is and allow it to be an instrument in GarageBand so that fellow musicians can have a way to get there sounds into a synth in GarageBand.

• It has become my main Synth since the day it came out. Great sounds to start with and such terrific capabilities inside it. Free or not, this app is fantastic!

• @chandroji said:

Apple should install it onto all of U2’s iOS devices. Whether they like it or not!

• @NoiseHorse said:
    It has become my main Synth since the day it came out. Great sounds to start with and such terrific capabilities inside it. Free or not, this app is fantastic!

Agreed. Just in terms of sound, I put it up there with anything else on iOS. The UI is also pretty great

• Thank you for all the kind words.

<3

We are grateful for all your support. And, for Apple's support.
    It is wonderful to see Apple helping to bring the gift of synthesis to musicians world-wide.