Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GrainStates - Granular soundscapes compilation

edited October 2018 in Creations

My first compilation utilizing #TC-11, #Spacecraft #granular, #Absynth, #Reverb FDN, and some field recordings. It's a bit on the darker side but also light. Check it out. Thanks to all the developers of these brilliant applications. Do follow me as I will be releasing more stuff like this in the future. Thank you.

GrainStates by Swaroopa

Comments

• cool - I'll check it out when I have some time. I've been getting into the granular stuff alot this year myself - and have almost an album's worth of songs ready to release featuring lots of Spacecraft(love it!!), Quanta, Tardigrain and playing around with texture and fx.

• edited October 2018

@Halftone said:
    cool - I'll check it out when I have some time. I've been getting into the granular stuff alot this year myself - and have almost an album's worth of songs ready to release featuring lots of Spacecraft(love it!!), Quanta, Tardigrain and playing around with texture and fx.

Thank you. Please post here when ready to release :)

Spacecraft with my favorite #Reverb FDN is the best combo to go all out cosmos....

• @supadupa555 I love this sort of dark atmospheric textures. Thanks for sharing :)

• Good stuff @supadupa555
    We have sort of similar spacecraft styles compared to what Ive heard from other people.

• edited October 2018

@deltaVaudio @1nsomniak Thanks for listening... I love to bring in sounds like phone call recordings, call waiting music, IVRs in different languages etc and granularise them... I have recorded a ton of such sounds and I will be putting them out soon...

• Great track!

• nice atmospheric design (with a flow) and well mixed B)