Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BIAS FX: Guitar Amp & effects is Free at the moment

BIAS FX: Guitar Amp & effects is Free at the moment. Normal priced ar $19.99

Comments

• I think they just came out with a new universal version. The base program I free. But you can upgrade to several different levels.

• are the iaps free as well?

• edited October 2018

So can anyone tell me what you get for the base app, is it any good without the purchase of IAPs? I've had Bias Amp and Jamup Pro for ages but honestly preferred ToneStack for what I do and have gone all-in with the Motherload 3.0 in it.

edit: I got nailed by Positive Grid once before and am very suspicious of the IAP shenanigans. The base app one free amp and a few effects like Compressor, EQ, Drive and maybe two or three pedals more. Not bad I guess to try it out.

• No the iaps aren’t free. But the base app is so no harm downloading and trying it.

• If I purchased effects via IAPs previously, will I continue to have access to them, or will they be reset to some new license model?

• You need to upgrade to be able to use Bias amp integration which in my opinion is imperative on the iOS platform. Much better amp models than any other available app

• @Antkn33 said:
    No the iaps aren’t free. But the base app is so no harm downloading and trying it.

thanks

• @Briandandrig said:
    You need to upgrade to be able to use Bias amp integration which in my opinion is imperative on the iOS platform. Much better amp models than any other available app

Yup

• This restores a bit of my faith in PG. If they converted Amp 2 to universal I'd believe they're turning around.

• @High5denied @Briandandrig How are you using integration with Bias Amp 2? I know longer see that little “fishhook” icon that drops down to open up in Bias Amp

• @mjcouche said:
    @High5denied @Briandandrig How are you using integration with Bias Amp 2? I know longer see that little “fishhook” icon that drops down to open up in Bias Amp

You have to be on the amp and then it comes on the right side of the screen. At least that’s how it works for me on iphkne

• @Briandandrig I think I figured it out. I think it was because it was a bass amp preset in FX and I don't have any Bass Amps in BIAS 2