Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any iOS Violin type app that let you do that New Model Army thang?

Comments

• If you are fast enough....Finger Fiddle :)

• @Cib said:
    If you are fast enough....Finger Fiddle :)

I see the free version of Finger Fiddle is now gone, but I do remember trying it and my arm was just not up to keeping pace lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Cib said:

I see the free version of Finger Fiddle is now gone, but I do remember trying it and my arm was just not up to keeping pace lol

Wonder if an LFO could do it? Does Finger Fiddle have any midi open parameters?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Cib said:

Sadly no. I use also physical modeling like the free Reaktor Serenade 3 which indeed can do similar things with LFO´s etc.....i really wish Finger Fiddle would offer more midi options for input and/or automations.
    Sadly another very innovative iOS app forgotten in the iOS golden cage.
    But i love it as organic sounds source and really human sounding tremolos and some weird FX you otherwise get only in expensive plug-ins. It´s a gem for me.....but yeah, so annoying sometimes.

• @Cib said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@Cib said:

Sadly no. I use also physical modeling like the free Reaktor Serenade 3 which indeed can do similar things with LFO´s etc.....i really wish Finger Fiddle would offer more midi options for input and/or automations.
    Sadly another very innovative iOS app forgotten in the iOS golden cage.
    But i love it as organic sounds source and really human sounding tremolos and some weird FX you otherwise get only in expensive plug-ins. It´s a gem for me.....but yeah, so annoying sometimes.

Would love some more Sensual Sax like AU apps for iOS.

• WOW, just tried to get something similar to what your looking into. Set up ThumbJam Violin and fed it with StepPolyArp and I think with a little work it might work. If not, it’s a lot of fun.

• Noise using a Seaboard block.

• @Cib I got the initial Fiddle Finger app free as I’d had an older version. Yep it’s really something, just will have to record in very short bursts and stitch together lol

• @JudgeDredd said:
    WOW, just tried to get something similar to what your looking into. Set up ThumbJam Violin and fed it with StepPolyArp and I think with a little work it might work. If not, it’s a lot of fun.

Just downloading ThumbJam again to try :)

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

Noise using a Seaboard block.

But it’s not easy to record their SWAM presets :(

• Was gonna suggest YUMIsynth but it hasn’t been updated for iOS 12.

• My thoughts where the same... Finger Fiddle (don't have it, but seen it being well used), Yumi, Thumbjam, and maybe even Garageband strings :wink:

And wondering how iFretless String could be :tongue: