Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My best work yet? │ Innan första flingan faller - haQ attaQ music video

Could this be my best mellow track so far? The name " Innan första flingan faller " is Swedish and means " before the first snowflake falls ". This time around I even upgraded my video making tool set with an application called " Magic Music Visuals "for Mac and PC. Normally I'd make all of my stuff on iOS, but since there where no apps that could provide me with the tools I needed, well I had to break out of the iOS box. My description for the track would be, warm spacious electric pianos and distant strings embraced by autumn winds. Kinda poetic right?

Music apps used for this track: Cubasis 2 by steinberg, Tines by Klevgränd Produktion (KLEVGR), Discord 4 and EOS 2 by Audio Damage Inc, Waves Ultra Maximiser

As mentioned previously, the audio-visual graphic boxes in the video where made using Magic Music Visuals on a MacBook. All boxes where then compiled into one video inside LumaFusion for iOS by LumaTouch.

haqattaq

Comments

• Sounds great, respect!

• edited October 2018

Wow, quite nice, @jakoB_haQ

I've liked this whole direction of yours very much. It's really lovely and woozy and has a real cohesion. My only thought? What if there were a single dissonant moment? Or a bit of a sharp edge or a growl that struggles to disrupt the placid surface? (Says the guy who lives in the densest, noisiest stretch of the New York City...I'll see myself out....)

PS: Yeah, it may be your best. Keep it up.

• Man, how did I become the thread killer? Jakob deserves better than this!

• @jakoB_haQ beautiful, the title reminds me perfectly Sweden where I have been many times, but I thought more about of christmas in Stockholm with this song :)

Very mellow, nice air production. Might deserve a voice from Island ? Sure you could find a voice like that in Sweden also...

Thanks for sharing and congrats :)

• Very peaceful, great track!!

• edited October 2018

@slaq Aw thank you! @Janosax :blush:

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Wow, quite nice, @jakoB_haQ

I've liked this whole direction of yours very much. It's really lovely and woozy and has a real cohesion. My only thought? What if there were a single dissonant moment? Or a bit of a sharp edge or a growl that struggles to disrupt the placid surface? (Says the guy who lives in the densest, noisiest stretch of the New York City...I'll see myself out....)

PS: Yeah, it may be your best. Keep it up.

Hehe thank you!

I do enjoy a bit of dissonance in my music. I’ve actually added slightly dissonant tones to the Chords and melody by using Duscord 4. It’s got a great reverb that really opens up and fills out the background nicely. But the best part of it is that it’s a pitch-shooter plug. So I’m basicially pitch-shifting left and right channels up and down a few cents. After that I’m also using the LFO’s to move the delays around ever so slightly which also creates a pitch-shifting sound. In the end that plug is perfect for adding dissonance into a track without destroying the material it’s processing. However I do wish that the LFO controls could be finely-tweaked.

• @crony said:
    @jakoB_haQ beautiful, the title reminds me perfectly Sweden where I have been many times, but I thought more about of christmas in Stockholm with this song :)

Very mellow, nice air production. Might deserve a voice from Island ? Sure you could find a voice like that in Sweden also...

Thanks for sharing and congrats :)

If you come visiting Sweden again and end up in Stockholm, then hit me up and we’ll have a coffe! :smile:

• Always better and better :love:
    Mycket Bra!

• @jakoB_haQ Tender and lovely! Congrats!

• @senhorlampada @waynerowand @espiegel123 Thank you all! Im Really happy you enjoyed my little creation!

• Excellent work! 👍🏻

• Nice and melancholy and the video suits mate

I was surprised that you make chill
    Was expecting bass music

Do u make that too?

And what are your thoughts on KEW

• Your best work yet? Absolutely man. This is gorgeous and has inspired me a lot. There’s a very analog/warm feel to it. Would love to know how you achieved that.

• Beautiful! :heart: I would love to hear a beats remix!

• edited October 2018

Very nice and meeelloooooow. Give me chills. Thx for sharing!
    Sound very good trough my headphones and i hear a lot of subtle details.