Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BIAS AMP 2 Update

In the release notes for the BIAS AMP 2 update (for both iPhone and iPad) there is a line that says “BIAS FX integration for IPhone.” Does this mean we are getting an iPhone version of BIAS FX??

Comments

• I think it will be universal?!? Hope for it. I am not into buying it again for iPhone. Then iPad will be it. Or maybe they will eventually drop The price for iPhone too???

• whatever it is, it’s sounds like it will be big. just got an email from them

• looks like an iphone in the background image. > @eross said:

• They add this.

• @Coloobar said:
    They add this.

I REALLY hope that’s universal—both technically and poetically.

• @eross it must be this. Those all look like effects in the chain on the iPhone in the background

• yeah, i have bias fx on my desktop and it looks just like that. it must be bias fix for iphone > @mjcouche said:

@eross it must be this. Those all look like effects in the chain on the iPhone in the background

• Then it should be better an universal update than a separate iPhone version.
    We will see how „big“ big is

• I have an inside scoop on this one.This is going to be huge, it's an app that they are going to wait to abandon for 1 year!

• edited October 2018

@mrufino1 said:
    I have an inside scoop on this one.This is going to be huge, it's an app that they are going to wait to abandon for 1 year!

Cold as ice! :D

• doubt it will be universal. Bias Amp is a separate app, Bias FX will be too. Hope I'm wrong.

• Just got the update! It makes it universal for iPhone and IAP carry over to your iPhone as well! They did it right this time.

• Any other new features? I have it tucked away somewhere on my iPad, but almost never use it any more.

• @mistercharlie Honestly I haven’t really looked into it yet.

• @mjcouche said:
    Just got the update! It makes it universal for iPhone and IAP carry over to your iPhone as well! They did it right this time.

woah, that's great.

• just loaded it to my phone. got a free whammy pedal when i signed in for sharing it on facebook so that’s cool. synths sound pretty sweet running into it.

• @High5denied said:

@mjcouche said:
    Just got the update! It makes it universal for iPhone and IAP carry over to your iPhone as well! They did it right this time.

woah, that's great.

Yeah! Really cool! I am happy they decided this way. Thanks positive grid

• They deserve credit for not forcing a second payment and IAP purchase to those who already bought it on iPad.

But how are you guys even using the iPhone for guitar anymore? It used to be Apogee Jam for the lighting cable input and then 3.5mm jack for audio/phones out. 3.5mm jack no longer an issue, so neither is guitar unless you want annoying Bluetooth latency, or are committing to using an interface that is either: (a) too large to be portable; or (b) happens to offer own headphones out jack for monitoring, which mine does not.

• @StormJH1 said:
    They deserve credit for not forcing a second payment and IAP purchase to those who already bought it on iPad.

But how are you guys even using the iPhone for guitar anymore? It used to be Apogee Jam for the lighting cable input and then 3.5mm jack for audio/phones out. 3.5mm jack no longer an issue, so neither is guitar unless you want annoying Bluetooth latency, or are committing to using an interface that is either: (a) too large to be portable; or (b) happens to offer own headphones out jack for monitoring, which mine does not.

not really using it as a guitar amp.
    I use it on my desktop daw for guitar. but this is
    pretty
    fun to run audio into it via Aum. Actually now that i think about it i’d like to run iBassist into some of the distortion pedals in bias. could be fun

• @StormJH1 Shure MVi is where it's at.

• @StormJH1 said:
    They deserve credit for not forcing a second payment and IAP purchase to those who already bought it on iPad.

I assume lots of us (like me) still have iphones with a headphone jack. There are a few very portable interfaces with a headphone jack. Off the top of my head, I know the Line 6 Sonic Port has one. There's also the excellent Apogee One. I don't really see this as an issue.

• edited October 2018

@Sonicflux said:

@StormJH1 said:

I assume lots of us (like me) still have iphones with a headphone jack. There are a few very portable interfaces with a headphone jack. Off the top of my head, I know the Line 6 Sonic Port has one. There's also the excellent Apogee One. I don't really see this as an issue.

He said jack. Off
    he he he he he

I use an Alesis IO dock 2, which was designed for an ipad 4 but has a lightning jack that works just fine with iPhones... no need for any headphone jack.

• @Coloobar said:

@Sonicflux said:

@StormJH1 said:

He said jack. Off
    he he he he he

I use an Alesis IO dock 2, which was designed for an ipad 4 but has a lightning jack that works just fine with iPhones... no need for any headphone jack. As a matter of fact my 6S works better than my iPad 4 due to improvements in processing power.

• @StormJH1 said:

My iRig HD 2 has a headphone out (and even a 1/4" out if you want to run the iPhone's output into a guitar amp that doesn't have a line level input). I also use a Zoom audio recorder as an audio interface sometimes and it also has a headphone out.