Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I think I shall make my Dog a Patreon Page. Running low on bisquits and treats.

The cry for help is at the end of the video :)

What is the chosen pet of the mobile Musician?
  1. What do you own?12 votes
    1. a Dog?
      50.00%
    2. a Cat?
      41.67%
    3. pet snail?
        8.33%

Comments

• Border Collie, Belgian Shepherd and Black German Shepherd. Another Border Collie not in the pic.

3 horses, 2 cats and some chickens.

Shepherd + Pitbull! Geez I don't think your getting robbed as long as he's around.

Great vid, my dogs also have an issue with the vac!

• @BroCoast said:

Border Collie, Belgian Shepherd and Black German Shepherd. Another Border Collie not in the pic.

Shepherd + Pitbull! Geez I don't think your getting robbed as long as he's around.

I’ve a soft spot in my heart for border collies. Spent time with two of them in my life and even though both were a little crazy, they were special.

• @robertreynolds said:

@BroCoast said:

Border Collie, Belgian Shepherd and Black German Shepherd. Another Border Collie not in the pic.

I’ve a soft spot in my heart for border collies. Spent time with two of them in my life and even though both were a little crazy, they were special.

They're my favourite breed, highly intelligent but very neurotic.

• I used to watch this competition series frequently

• Had border collies all my life. Unfortunately Kellie ( our latest) is petrified of sheep. She is perfect rounding up grandchildren but escapes to the adjoining field leaving me to gather the sheep on my own.. It is more one man, than one man and his dog.( UK sheep dog trials shown on TV).

• If you’ve left Facebook to get away from pics of cute cats don’t worry. Audiobus forum will cover your dog needs.

• edited October 2018

Cats all the way.....they are smart....as we all know...you might own a dog but a cat owns you!
    (psst...help me...my cat was starring at me while writing this....oh...)